Just Before Dawn

Announcement: Please do check out my Book "Bliss and Blur" as well. If you like it then please do shower the same love on that book as well.

Do Vote and Comment, if you find it's worthy.

--------------------

"Ridhima, what are you gonna do with Vansh? Are you gonna forgive him if he leaves everyone behind?" Abheeti taunts her.

"Just relax and watch tomorrow's show?" Ridhima commented silly.

"But Ridh..." Abheeti got silent by a sound popping out of her phone.

"I gotta go, at least hint me what you're gonna do tomorrow," Abheeti said appealingly.

"Tomorrow you could see the play of Karma," Ridhima declared as she sounded like a matter of fact.

Abheeti forced a smile on her lips and turned on her heel and the time turned on its pace. The night before Ridhima is sleepless for her. Her revenge will be completed Beyond this sunrise. Her pain, rage, ignominy, insult, everything will get
Calm and the wound in her self-esteem will get healed. He will go through everything have been through, Maybe a little more. But he will suffer for sure.

The clock struck 2, still Abheeti isn't home. She was behaving oddly for the last couple of days. Sometimes having hole-and-corner conversations while sometimes gets uncanny after receiving messages. I am not getting what's happening inside this Girl's mind. Whatever just one more sunrise I won't be in this so-called city of dreams.

CRAOCCKKKKK

The glass vase on the table beside her smashed into smithereens.

"What the hell was that!" She yelled.

Her heart pace increased seeing a thin metal object which pierced in one of the glass pieces. She leans down to have a closure look into that.

CROACKKKKK

She heard another sound imploding another glass frame in the wall. A silhouette lurks inside the mansion. She was sure it was for her only, but whom? Maybe Vansh itself. But now it doesn't matter, what matters is my life is in peril and I want to save myself at least for the next year.

She ran towards her room to take something for self-defence, but it was too late as the assailant caught her between his forearm and the wall nearby. Heartbeat racing out of tension she could only get a glance of baleful eyes looking at her with a thirst for her, her blood. She knows those eyes, but forget those with time. Before she could speculate more she felt a stinging pain followed by darkness clouding her vision.

"How far you run away from me SWEET-HEART," the assailant uttered in his smoky-gentle voice stressing the word Sweet Heart.

The time passed, it's just a few hours before Dawn. The VR Mansion plenished with the stark darkness and cold. There lies Ridhima in the hub of the living room lifeless.

Eyes flickering, vision-obscuring and head aching; she tried to rouse only to find her hands being tied back. After a great many attempts she managed to sit, still her hands tied behind.

"Vansh sir, everything is set. furthermore, Abheeti is under our surveillance," a voice from the phone grabbed her attention.

She peeked in the direction of the voice to find a silhouette sitting facing his back towards her. From the sight, she speculated that it isn't Vansh, but someone else with whom she is familiar. The man stood and turned to walk towards her, as long he came closer his face was visible to her.