Politics!!!! (Bhed) Part 2

This chapter is dedicated to FirstRaysOfSun
Iyena_02
Astha_here
Shivkuti_Live
BreadGeinee
Kashi_117o
AnushkaSingh064
Kk12467
BhaktiParikh4
RXXMXXIRTV
Priyanka_15_  And few more who were texting me so far for updates.

And the background picture uploaded is by Astha_Here.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"So your husband died. Right? " Inspector interjected at Ridhima.

"Well, officer it was my would-be husband. " Ridhima replied desolately.

"I'm sorry, Ms...?" he narrowed at Ridhima.

"Swasika Jaiswal. My elder sister." Abheeti retorted.

"Madame, don't you know, You can't interfere between two people. " Inspector narrowed at Abheeti and, she rolled her eyes.

"So Ms Jaiswal, Can I know your fiance's name?" Inspector enquired.

"Of course, His name was Viksya Adhikari! Son of famous Builder Subrato Adhikari." Swasika explained.

"So when did you both met? I need exact one" He sterned.

"Sir please...." Abheeti tried to intervene, which was paused by Swasika

"We met 4 years ago at IESE business school, Spain during our MBA course time. We have been friends and our family wanted to turn this friendship into a relationship. If you still have any doubts to be cleared then let's contact Adhikaris"

"It's all fabricated Inspector, my wife never went to Spain. Why are you lying Ridhima" Vansh spat

"How many freaking times I told you Mr I am not any Ridhima " she spat at Vansh back with all her fits of rage.

Inspector's eyes caught sight of some pictures hanging on the wall, He strode towards those and in which one was of Swasika and Adhikaris.

"Is it...."

Before Inspector can complete his sentence, Swasika replied.

"It's of our engagement!"

Scanning those pictures Inspector turned to Vansh.

"Mr Raisinghania, I guess you were mistaken. Let's move"

"No, sir she is my Ridhima only that AJ might be falsifying or blackmailing her. "

Vansh strides towards Ridhima and tried to shake her with her shoulders.

"It's all a lie right?" he asked in the hope to get 'Yes' as the answer. But what he received is an absolute 'No' from her mouth.

"Inspector, instead of sparing your time on him I think you should re-open the case of his wife" Swasika smirked.

***************

"So what now?" Abheeti queried to Kabir who's in front of her with a smile.

"Your so-called sister" He replied keeping that smile.