Along came an Avenger-Another Superfamily

[Based on the events of Far From home and Endgame...You are Bucky and Natasha's daughter]

You are coming to Peter and your award ceremony. You arrive before everyone is just getting ready to finally start and Peter is just standing there looking the way he does.

"Hi, beautiful," He comes towards you.

"How's Tony?" 

Peter rubs his head."You know Mr stark and his tinkering...But know for the girlfriend of Spider-man's, you sure don't know when to say hi."

You kiss Peter and he turns red.

"Did that answer your question?"

You hear lots of people chattering in the background and this overwhelms and excites you. You kind of get a little off balance but Peter catches you.

"You might wanna sit down Y/N." He laughs.

"I'm just glad we're going to finally get out of high school and go do some superhero things with you."

"I mean it's just summer break, it's not like we get to go to college."

"I love you Peter, but you have to have fun sometimes." You laugh.

Everyone gathers up and the curtain that was closed is opening and you wait in the back like the others until your turn.

"Hi, I'm here to give these awards to the students of this spring-summer semester." The teacher says.

Tony gets up and comes to the mic.

"Um, can I just say one thing to Pete back there?" He asks.

"Sure!"

He comes back here and comes to you and Peter.

" Kid, I know you're stilling getting the ropes of being an avenger but kid he's back."

"Who's back?" you ask.

Peter looks down.

"Mysterio...Beck is back. Last time, he tried to kill me and Mr stark was on a mission to go help Fury."

You look confused.

"So, you're saying the guy who almost ends my life and your life is back?

They both nod their heads.

You smile and twitch your eye." Oh, this idiot  wanna die." You say walking off the stage.

" Y/N Barnes!" 

You slowly look over and you find Bucky tapping his foot. You try to up your hood on and slowly walk away but Steve takes off your hood and crosses his arms.

"Where do you think you're going, missy?"

"Uncle Steve!" You whine.

Bucky walks over.

"Thanks, Steve."

"Anytime."

You two walk outside.

"Y/N, what were you about to do before we stopped you?" He sternly questions.

You look at him and then look over to the side.

"Nothing." you lie.

He pulls your chin softly and turns it forward at him.

"I know your lying, so would you tell that again?"

"Dad, I wasn't going to do anything dangerous!" 

He groans." And there it goes again! I can't believe you were actually going to go after him!"

" Well, I have to!"

"It's not that you have to, it's that you want to. Y/N, why won't you listen to me? I try to keep you safe and you do the opposite of what I tell you!" He yells.

"Well, I don't know!? Maybe it's because I wanna protect the people I love and if I have to break one rule or many just to do it, I'm sure as hell gonna do it."

Steve comes up.

"Listen, I know how hard it is Y/N."

"NO YOU DON'T, BECAUSE YOU ARE CAPTAIN AMERICA!!"

Bucky snaps."That's it! We're going home and you could say goodbye to that new suit I was going to give you!"

"You what?" 

" It doesn't matter now." Bucky sighs and laughs." Because you already chose what you'll do."

You look around and you see that everyone is just staring at you and Bucky. Your eyes water and you run out of the school building.

"Y/N wait..." Bucky says after you run out.

Avengers compound...

" I'm a horrible father, Tasha." Bucky puts his head down.

Natasha rubs his back.

"Bucky, listen, it's not your fault that she wants to be just like you. You inspire her to be a better person."

" I know, but she's just a teenager...She could get really hurt."

"She's a teenager that has super-soldier serum in her blood." Natasha corrects.

" I get that but, the serum doesn't make her indestructible."

Natasha laughs.

"Did that stop Steve from becoming Captain America just because he wasn't indestructible?"

"No."

"Exactly, so give Y/N a chance to prove herself, and you both might like it."

He smiles and kisses Natasha." Thanks...How did you get so good with parenting?

She laughs.

"I had practice with a special someone." 

Bucky turns his head sideways.

"Ok?"

You sit up in your room and cry. You hear Bucky knocking at the door.

"Go away!"

"Y/N, can I come in?"

You sniff."Whatever I don't care."

Bucky comes in and spots that you are covered in pillows.

"Look, I'm sorry, I didn't know you wanted to be just like me."

"Wow, you didn't notice until now?"

He gives you a stern look."Y/N, I'm so so sorry and I wanna make this up to you.

He hands you your new Avengers suit.

"For real?" You squeak.

He nods.

"I guess Peter could use some help with catching Mysterio."

You hug him tightly."Thank you, thank you, thank you!"

He hugs you back. Peter knocks.

"Hey, are you coming?"

You turn back at Bucky.

"Don't leave him waiting."

You smile and run off with peter. Natasha comes in and hugs Bucky.

"So before, you were referring to me right?"

"Yeah, I was definitely referring to you Bucky." Natasha laughs.