Chapter 7: *Gay Panic*

Ce-Ce sighed, looking at the designs he had sketched up for himself and Bill. His own costume was inspired by the ravens he'd been watching outside of his window, as it was a more bird-like rendition of the classic plague doctor look. Bill's, on the other hand, was inspired by the Tim Burton films that the two watched together. This costume was a more flamboyant, over-the-top version of the Mad Hatter- with some twists of course. But there was still one problem.

He was still stumped on what to make for Alastor. He tapped his pen on the desk as he looked out the window. The day had gone by so fast, and now it was dark. Ce-Ce sighed and stood up. He decided to go out to his balcony. Maybe the night sky will give him some inspiration. 

Pushing open the window-doors, he went outside. An immediate cold breeze caused him to shudder. He looked around at the world he and the others could not roam. Houses that seemingly had people in them, though he'd never seen them personally, lined the street. Tire swings tied to trees. Trees that were scattered about, with their leaves changing from green to various other colours. 

A red leaf and a yellow leaf danced their way over to the Onceler's balcony and landed in his hair. He promptly plucked them out and stared at them. He wasn't examining them. Rather, he was just using them as something for his eyes to take in as he thought. He paid no mind to how the shades were similar to his housemates, but instead that they could go through the seemingly invisible forcefield that he and the others could not. How did these dead, seemingly non-magical items get through, but a god-like being, a human, and a demon couldn't? Was it a matter of entering but being unable to leave? What is even the purpose of this shield?

He took a deep breath, calming his thoughts, and letting go of the two leaves. He needed to focus on the costume, not getting out. He went to turn around, and as he did, he got a startle from his favourite yellow entity. He stumbled backward and fell due to an acorn that must've fallen a while ago. However, when he braced himself for impact, he found that he had not fallen to the ground, rather, he had been caught by Bill. Concern had flooded Bill's expression, and the moon shined just perfectly on his face.

Ce-Ce felt his own heart race as he looked at Bill. A soft pink blush came across his cheeks. How romantic was this moment? Two guys on a balcony, the full moon shining on them, the stars twinkling, one caught in the others arms. It was like a scene out of one of Ce-Ce's beloved animes. He then noticed Bill was also slightly blushing, and he hadn't let go like he probably would have earlier on in them knowing each other.  

Bill pulled Ce-Ce up, but still held him after doing so. He didn't know what he was doing. His brain was a mess. Never before had he felt this way. Well, except for that one time in the Victorian Era with Oscar Wilde. Then, Ce-Ce put his hands on Bill's chest, and soon Bill was aware that his own heart was beating faster than it had in a long while, and every fiber of his being wanted to stay like this. His rapid thoughts stopped when Ce-Ce reached one hand up and held Bill's face and stroked his face with a gloved hand.

Bill leaned down slightly, dipping the Onceler again- but this time, it was on purpose. He then leaned close to Ce-Ce's face, soft lips brushing against soft lips. His gentle breath mingle with the Onceler's. Ce-Ce's mind flooded with gay panic, realizing this was really happening. Bill was acting on impulses, something he did often, but these impulses were different. Meaningful. Bill spoke softly.

"May I..?"

"Absolutely," Ce-Ce mumbled back. As soon as the word was out of his mouth, Bill kissed him. He gladly kissed back, eyes closing gently.

[Hi all! Welcome back to 3 gays in one house!! This chapter featuring the first kiss with 686 words! Hope you all enjoyed! uwu]