Chapter 2: Electric Boogaloo

[Hey bitches! I'm glad to see that this actually has veiws. Y'all like my shitposting I guess. Well, have fun!]

It'd been a few days since Bill had appeared in this house with the other two, and even he could admit, all three of them were growing close. He'd found that Alastor was an amazing cook, along with a great comedian- he mainly talked to Alastor when he was down. The Onceler, on the other hand, was a smart business man with in impeccable taste in fashion. When Bill needed advice, he'd go to the sassy diva.

The other two, however, found Bill to be all around dysfunctional. The most he could do was laundry and dishes. While it was disappointing, this was expected of a being whose sole attribute is that he's a chaotic mess. His only real redeeming quality was his ability to capture and release or kill intruding spiders. Alastor took particular note of this, seeing as it could be useful at the hotel. And on this particular morning, it was superbly helpful.

An effeminate shriek rang out from the Onceler's room. Alastor dropped what he was doing and ran upstairs to see what was going on. Bill begrudgingly followed, knowing that he'd probably have to kill an orb weaver or something small. When they got there, the scene was surely a sight to behold.

The Onceler was sitting on a shelf, his sewing supplies abandoned on his bed. He stared down in terror at a large tarantula. The shelf trembled with the Onceler as his eyes focused on the terrifying arachnid. The spider, on the other hand, was agitated and was poised to strike.

"B-Billy.." The Onceler's voice was quiet and scared, "Please... Help me..." This situation had startled Bill at first, but that wore off quickly.

"What do you want me to do?"

"What you usually do!"

"Alright," Bill shrugged and snapped. His cane appeared in his hand and, with a swift and hard strike in between the thorax and head, he killed the spider. The thing died with a sickening hiss, and Bill only watched with a blank face. Alastor's eyes widened with surprise, but his smile never fell. The Onceler looked onward in disgust and terror.

"Well! Uh.. Good job, my fellow!" Alastor seemed almost impressed as he walked back to the kitchen to finish cutting up the ingredients for his special jambalaya. Once he left, the Onceler furrowed his brows and climbed down the shelf.

"Okay. Billy. One: what the fuck. Two: are you just gonna leave its body there?" The Onceler gestured to the spider corpse, which was still on his floor.

"Oh, yea, gotta get rid of that, hold on," Bill picked up the corpse, went to an open window in the hallway and tossed it outside. He dusted off his hands as he walked back to the living room to read. The Onceler watched him leave, highly disturbed.

"What in the name of fuck."

[I had a hard time writing this. Idk why but I did. Sorry mothers and fuckers.]