Hayes Grier (dirty)

"Nash..." Hayes hesitantly approaches his brother, sitting tentatively on the couch across the room.

"Yeah, bro," Nash responds, shoving another fistful of popcorn in his mouth as he keeps his eyes fixated on the television screen.

"I need some advice..."

"Mmhm."

"I need you to teach me how to fuck the girl I like."

Nash chokes on his fistful, coughing and struggling for words as he looks at Hayes with shock and disbelief.

"What? You're losing your virginity?"

"I-I'm not a virgin."

Nash's eyes practically pop out of his head.

"THEN WHAT DO YOU NEED ME FOR?!"

"I've only fucked once before! But I really like this girl, Nash. Oh god, she's so sexy. She's coming over tonight and I have no idea what to do. I don't want her to think I'm inexperienced."

"Shit, bro," Nash combs his fingers through his hair uncomfortably. "This is weird, I don't know if I can help."

"Please..." I pleaded.

"Fine," Nash rolls his eyes reluctantly. "Borrow mom's Bluetooth. We're going secret agent on this one."

*THAT EVENING*

"Hey, y/n," Hayes smirks as he opens the door wide open for you.

"Hey, Hayes," you bite you lip and run your fingers up his chest, around to the nape of his neck, tugging at his hair as you pull him in for a heated kiss.
Pull her inside and make her wrap her legs around your waist, Nash tells Hayes through the Bluetooth.
Hayes does as instructed, pulling you inside and pushing you against the wall. He places his hands on your waist and picks you up, your legs instinctively wrapping around his waist.

"No one's home?" You moan as Hayes lips attach to your neck.

"Nope," Hayes groans in response, nipping at the skin on your collarbones.
Bring her to the couch, Nash instructs again.

Hayes wraps his hands around the backs of your thighs and carries you to the couch, laying you down softly on your back and perching between your legs. On instinct, he slowly grinds himself into you, earning a couple moans from you.

Start kissing her neck, and take her shirt off on the way down, Nash says. Hayes hears him groan uncomfortably on the other line, but ignores it, sucking on your tender skin and quickly finding your sweet spot. He kisses along your jawline, down your throat, to your collarbones and then brings your shirt over your head. He kisses the valley between your breasts and unhooks your bra, massaging one of your breasts in his hand as he sucks on the other.

"Shit, Hayes," you squirm beneath him, your panties soaking.

Hayes smirks, quickly placing a sweet peck on your lips before making his way down to your shorts. He unbuckles them and slides them off. He immediately slips a finger into your heat, no longer knowing what to do.
Shit, Nash groans. All of a sudden Nash storms into the room. You yelp in embarrassment as Hayes looks up in shock.

"Move," Nash says aggressively, pushing Hayes away from you. He replaces his prior position between your legs, holding your legs open as you attempt to shut them.

"Watch and learn, bro."

Nash's fingers plunge into you, making you arch your back in pleasure has he brings his fingers in and out quickly, curling them to hit your gspot perfectly. You scream out as he applies pressure to your clit, rubbing figure eights onto it with his thumb.

"O-Oh shit, I'm close," you moan. Hayes shifts, his hard on now more than obvious through his basketball shorts.

You grab onto Nash's shoulder as your orgasm washes over you, profanities spilling from your mouth. Nash removes his fingers and gets up, patting Hayes' shoulder as he walks away.

"That's how you do it. And when you're fucking her nice and hard, make sure you rub her clit real nice too. And put her leg over your shoulder, it'll give you more leverage."

Nash throws Hayes a condom before exiting a room, and without hesitating Hayes tears it open and rolls it on to his hard length.

"Hang tight, baby girl," Hayes smirks, using his arms to prop himself up between your legs. He brings your right leg over his shoulder as Nash suggested and plunges deep inside of you. You scream and claw at Hayes' back, holding onto anything you find. At the angle you're in, he hits your gspot perfectly, adding to the pleasure as he begins to relentlessly rub your clit.

"Fuck, Hayes!" You scream, your walls clenching around him. "I-I..."

"Not yet", Hayes groans in your ear. "Shit, do that again."

You clench around him a couple more times before you feel Hayes twitch inside of you.

"On three, baby. One, two... Three oh shit."

Your mouth hangs open in pure euphoria as you both cum at the same exact time. Hayes lays on top of you in exhaustion for a couple of minutes after pulling out before getting up and getting dressed.

"Your brother knows what he's talking about."

__________________________

Thanks for reading and btw Hayes is obviously older. Vote comment and follow me ❤️