Taylor Caniff (Dirty)

Your POV:

I'll talk to you guys later, byeeeee!" Taylor cheekily waved and accidentally minimized the tab instead of closing it all together. He flopped on the bed abandoning his laptop on the room's desk. You traipse in the room playfully jumping on him on the bed causing him to yell out. "Baby, you can't do that! You nearly killed me!" You smile at him devilishly staring at his lips intentionally using your eyes and a smirk to try an communicate what you wanted. Taylor simply smiled as you leaned down kissing his jaw line to begin with and working your way to his neck nipping gently at the soft skin making him moan. Slowly you began grinding on him as you left hickey after hickey down his neck his hands sliding to your ass giving a light squeeze allowing his hands to guide your slow movements. "F-faster baby," he whined begging for more friction. You picked up your speed and kissed his lips roughly allowing his tongue to probe your mouth. Your fingers tugged at the hem of his shirt as you whined in the kiss wanting less clothes and more friction. "Princess," he moaned loudly as you palmed him through his pants his member growing harder each grab. He unhooked your bra removing your shirt as you unbuttoned his jeans and slide his boxers off carefully continuing your handjob. Taylor lay a mess under you making you smirk as he moaned and whined bucking his hips, "Ride me princess please!" He groaned his hands groping your breasts as you rolled the condom on and went down on him.
"Shit," you cursed throwing your head back adjusting to Taylor. You began slowly again bouncing his eyes filled with lust as he stared at your tits movement and sat up to suck on one whilst using his fingers to play with your other nipple emitting a Loud groan from you. "Fuck, baby!" You moaned feeling yourself on the edge of orgasm. You released with a slight scream biting your lip after watching Taylor cum shortly after his eyes squinting as they usually did the way you adored when he came. He slapped your ass before you climbed off him kissing his collar bones as he held you catching his breath tossing the condom away.

"Movie time?" He offered quietly. You smiled pulling his t-shirt on and ran over to the table grabbing his laptop and running back to the bed giving it to him to sign on to Netflix. His eyes widened and he let out a yelp tapping buttons furiously upon seeing his screen.

"What is it?" You asked incredulous at his reaction. He slowly looked over to you.

"You're going to murder me. You're going to fucking kill me. You really don't want to know baby..." He stated eyes averting yours.

"I promise I won't baby," you squeezed his hand as he winced a bit and began to speak before being interrupted by Nash furiously pounding on the room's door.

"MATT WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO?!" He was laughing uncontrollably yet his words were slightly horrified. "THATS NOT AN ACCEPTABLE YOUNOW MAN!" He laughed making Taylor's eyes widen and you felt a lump in your chest of suspicion. Taylor's eyes went from the door to you wincing once more confirming.

"It's already on Twitter if he knows..." Taylor groaned frustrated.

You knew you were screwed by his stupid actions but not wanting to start a fight simply looked up at him, "Wanna handle this tomorrow?"
He looked at you and kissed your lips passionately in thanks that your not beyond pissed right now.

"God yes. I love you..."
__________________________

This was requested by someone they didn't want to put there name in it but you know who you are 😉.....thanks for reading comment vote and follow me ❤️❤️