Shawn Mendes (dirty)

Chloe POV:

"Go away please" You say as sweet as you can, you really wanted to rip Shawn's head off and push him down a well.

"Chloe plllleeeeeaaaasssseee" He begged

"No Shawn I'm doing homework." You said sternly.

"Fine" he said leaving you sigh and finish the problems. You knew Shawn was stil here because his shoes were by your door. You walked downstairs and saw him sitting on the couch with his math book in hand.

"What are you doing baby?" You asked in a "sexy" tone.

"Homework" he said shutting yiu out like you did.

"thats always fun" you said kissing his neck "but I have something else in mind" you smirked against his neck.

"Chloe stop I need to get this done"

"Just copy mine" you said knocking all his things on the floor. You straddled him and continued to kiss his neck. You lightly pecked his lips and his hands found your hips.

He stared into your eyes for a little bit "I thought you wanted me to go away" he smirked.

"Moods" you shrug trying to kiss him but he leaned back.

"Tell me you love me and want me" He smirked rubbing your hips you gave him a 'are you serious' look he just kept smirking.

"Shawn I love you very much" you said sighing "and I want you" you practically hissed.

He attacked your lips and neck with his lips. You let out a small moan letting him know he's doing good.

"More" you breathlessly said "please" He smitked at you and ripped off any clothes you had on. He carried you to your room and laid you down on the bed.

He kissed down your to your boobs and sucked on your left nipple as 2 fingers worked on your right. You moaned softly.

He kissed up to your lips and kissed your neck then your lips this time long. You smiled into the kiss.

"Why are you smiling" he asked smiling.

You shrugged "I love you" he kissed you again tow finger quickly rubbed your clit seeing how wet you were. You were pretty wet and he was hard so no foreplay.

You took off his shirt and he took off his pants and boxers.

"Ready princess?" Shawn asked you bit your lip and nodded.

He slowly entered you filling you up, he then went a steady pace giving you pleasure everywhere.

You closed your eyes, his hands moved to the side of your head. his one arm lifted your leg. Your leg wrapped around his side. He was deeper inside you.

Your breathing was off along with your moans. he leaned in kissing you, you of course kissed back. He bit your bottom lip causing you to moan because HOT
He went at a faster pace deeper in you. You wrapped both legs around him. You heard slight groans escape his lips. Loud moans left your mouth.

"Faster" you moaned out. He did as you said and thrusted into you faster along with faster he went harder.

"Fuck!" He loudly said his hands gripped onto your hips "beautiful, beautiful, gorgeous, you feel so good" he let the words fall out.

"Fuck me, Shawn harder" you said/moaned. His face went to pure concentration. he picked you up and he laid down. You sat facing him in riding position.

"Ride me" He said. When those words fell out of his mouth you wanted to constantly fuck him. You did as told and rode him. You were bouncing up and down while he was gripping onto your tits. His hands never left your hips.

"Fuck" he moaned.

You were losing energy and your voice. Your moans were nonstop. He finally held you by the ass and slammed into you a couple times before dropping you down on him.

He picked you up off him and sat you on the floor. He stood behind you. He lifted your one leg up on the bed and held it there. He than joined you on the floor. He slammed into you from behind.

"Fuck Shawn!" You screamed.

"That's right baby say my name" He slapped your ass "you feel so good" he moaned

"Right there Shawn" you squealed as he kept hitting your G-spot.

He slammed into you harder slapping your ass harder. He was so close, you screamed his name closing your eyes curling your toes and biting the end of the bed. Shawn was still pounding into you but you soon heard a loud grunt. He pulled out of you. He turned you around and kissed you hard.

"Sorry I was mean to you" you said grabbing a towel and ripping off the sheets on your bed.

"It's okay baby" he smiled and kissed you. "I love you" he said you smiled and said it back

__________________________

This was for my friend Chloe but she didn't want me to put her wattpad on here so I hoped you liked it.

Vote comment and request

LOVE YOU ALL ❤️❤️