Matthew Espinosa (dirty)

WARNING: DADDY SMUT AHEAD!!

Adriana POV:

You both had went out to eat and he thought you were flirting with the waiter but obviously you weren't but he doesn't believe that.

The ride home was driving me insane. Matt kept his hands on the wheel not even acknowledging my existence so that means he must be pissed.

Once the car came to a halt in front of our house, he took his time exiting the car and migrating to the other side to open my door. He was in no rush to accomplish the journey to the front door, and I was desperate.

Once we were inside, his primal instinct kicked in, and I was against the wall, a once hung picture now on the floor at my feet.

His teeth were at my neck, lightly scraping over the thin skin. His hands were everywhere and no where all at once, my core aching for any sort of affection.

"How's Daddy's little princess enjoying her punishment, huh? Does she enjoy the teasing?" No words escaped my mouth as his fingers tucked themselves inside my underwear. His fingertips barely grazed the spot that drove me crazy, and my body was heated with my desire for him. All I could do was moan and nod against his shoulder. His soft chuckle was my response.

"Not good enough, baby. You know you should use your words. On your knees, honey."

His hands guided me to the ground and I looked up at him, pouting innocently. A smirk graced his features before he spoke again.

"Does little Adriana want to suck Daddy's cock for him? Words, baby girl."

"Yes, Daddy. I want to be your little cock slut." He groaned at my request and hastily dropped his pants to the ground.

As my lips wrapped around his screaming red tip, his hands tangled into my hair. I used his behind as leverage to push him further into my mouth. It didn't take long before he was a mess above me.

"Stop, baby. Get up here and look at me." His eyes locked with mine before he spoke again.

"I'm gonna take you. Right here, right now, against this wall. Are you ready for that, pretty girl?" I nodded feverishly.

He grinned before turning me to press my breasts against the wall. His hand came down harshly on my ass, the burning bringing my immense pleasure. His hands needed the skin before he slowly entered me.

The full sensation of this new position was nothing I'd ever experienced. I felt every pulse his cock made, every movement his hips initiated, and my high was almost instantly building. He rocked himself against me, hiding his face in my neck and leaving open mouthed kisses any where that he could.

He changed between soft, quick thrusts and long, hard ones.

I pushed myself back onto him as my high neared, our intimacy approaching a new sense of urgency. I gasped out and let his name spill effortlessly from my lips, letting myself go around him. I barely noticed when he moaned into my shoulder and released himself.
We stayed there a bit, regaining our composure and our breaths. He placed light kisses down my spine as I recovered.

"Fuck, I'm in love with you, Adriana."

__________________________

Well then....hope you liked it Adriana and hope it didn't make your ovaries explode!!

Vote comment and request and make sure to follow Adrianaaaaa29

Love you all ❤️