Nash Grier (MEGA DIRTY)

"Mmmm" I heard a soft moan coming from Nash's room. I wasn't sure if I wanted to know what was going on. I stood for a moment, chewing on my lip while I debated it. My curiosity took over, and I pushed the door open a couple inches and I peeked in. What I saw made my jaw drop, I almost moaned seeing Nash, he his hand wrapped around his length, his head thrown back, his eyes screwed shut, and his mouth slightly open in pure bliss.

"(Y/NNN)," he moaned quietly, his hand moving faster as he used his thumb to tease his tip.

I stood, frozen, staring, as I felt myself getting wetter by the second. My name, he moaned my name, holy shit!!
Nash whimpered, and god damn it was fucking hot, and I let out an involuntary moan, causing my eyes to widen and my hand to clamp over my mouth. Nash's eyes also snapped open and his hand stopped.

Instead of running, I pushed the door open further, giving Nash a weak and embarrassed smile and his face turned a deep shade of red.

"I-I-shit, (Y/N), I'm-" he stuttered

"Shut up," I muttered, walking over to him quickly and pressing my lips to his passionately, taking in the feeling before pulling away and sinking to my knees.

Nash moaned, "holy shit, (Y/N), I've imagined this moment countless times, fuck."

I smirked up at him before gently wrapping my hand around his cock, pumping him.

He threw his head back and used his hands to pull my hair into a make-shift ponytail.

I licked his red tip, tasting his precum. Nash hummed deeply in response.
I wrapped my lips around him, bobbing my head up and down and hollowing my cheeks. I took as much of him into my mouth as I could, feeling his tip hit the back of my throat, causing me to gag around him, making him moan loudly and tug on my hair in response.

"Fuck, (Y/N), holy fucking hell."
I felt his dick twitch in my mouth, so I pulled away, making him whimper, and stood up, connecting our lips again. I broke the kiss for a very brief moment to pull my shirt over my head. His hands roamed my sides eagerly.
I pulled away, breathing heavily.

"Nash...do you, I mean, can we, ugh," I sighed, taking a deep breath before continuing, "I don't want to ruin our friendship because you're my best friend in the entire world, but fuck, I really wanna have sex with you right now."

It was silent for what felt like hours, but was probably less than a minute.

"We don't have to, I'd understand, Nash.

"No, I want to, god do I want to, it's just that I-I'm a-a virgin..." he said, trailing off, looking down at the ground.

I tilted my head to the side, trying to decide if he was telling the truth or not.

"Really?" I asked, without any judgement in my voice. "How did I not know that? We've been best friend for - what, six years? Seven? I can't believe I didn't already know that."

"Well, I mean, it's embarrassing! You've had sex and I haven't!"

"Nash! There's nothing to be embarrassed about, it's sweet." I whispered, stepping closer to him, connecting our lips in a short kiss.
"I want to have sex with you, too. Now."

"Are you sure?"

"Positive."

I rid myself of my pants, kissing Nash for the umpteenth time in the past fifteen minutes.

Nash's arms reached around my back, fumbling with the clasp of my bra, I giggled as he finally managed to unclip it.

I stepped out of my panties, and stepped backwards toward the bed, taking Nash with me, our lips never disconnecting.

I felt my calves hit the side of the bed and sat down, Nash's hands went to either side of my thighs, and inched closer and closer so that I was eventually laying on the bed.

"Do you have a condom?" I asked, my breath uneven and my voice quiet.
Without a word, Nash went to his bedside table and fumbled around for a moment before coming back and returning to his previous position above me, lips on mine.

Suddenly, Nash pulled away. "I love you, (Y/N)," he whispered, barely audible.

I was quiet for a moment as he searched my face, looking awfully anxious to hear an answer.

"I love you, too," I murmured as I pulled him back down to me.

Our lips moved in sync and my hands met behind his neck, where I ran my fingers through his hair.

He lowered his hips, grinding them into mine, causing us both to let out quiet moans.

"Fuck, I've wanted this for years," Nash muttered, his voice strained.

"Me too, baby." I replied.

He lined himself up with my entrance, pushing in slowly, causing me to groan in absolute pleasure.

My nails raked down his back as he began rocking back and forth, going further into me each time. Within a minute, he was going fast and hard, the bed squeaking slightly with each thrust. My hands dug into his biceps as he continued slamming into me. The only sounds were our ragged breaths and our skins slapping together every second or so.

"Fuck, right there," I whimpered.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, I'm going to cum." He said, I could tell he was holding back, trying to wait for me to finish first.

I reached down, rubbing my clit furiously. Nash quickly realized what I was doing and replaced my fingers with his, feeling much better than my own.

"Fuck, yes, Nash, fuck," I moaned, feeling myself clench around him.
A few thrust later, I was finishing, and I felt Nash do the same a couple seconds later, burying his head in my chest and stilling, still inside of me.

We were silent, I listened to our breathing calm down, and I knew Nash could hear my heart beat doing the same.

"I wish that had been my first time,"
I whispered. He pulled his head up, his eyes meeting mine.

"Really?" He asks, incredulous.

"Yeah, it was much better than my first. And more special. I wish it would've been with you." I half-smiled, thinking how lucky I was.

"I love you," he said quietly, letting his head rest on my chest again.

"I love you too."
__________________________

Thanks for reading...vote, comment, and follow mehhhhh thanksss love you all ❤️❤️