6

I'm sitting in my bed watching my phone. I looked over at the clock and it said 8:30. I should start getting ready.

I got up from my bed and walked over to my walking closet.

'What should I wear' I said to myself.

I picked out the outfit above.

I grabbed my phone and walked over to Sebastian room which was across the house.

I knocked on the door this time because last time I forgot to knock while he was uhh beating his meat (cringe)

"Ready?" He asked

"yeah I'm ready let's go" I said and we walked down the stairs.

While walking to the driveway I heard dad and Johnny laughing they are probably catching up after not being in touch in years.

We finally got to the driveway. I got in the passenger seat and Sebastian in the drivers.

Seb didn't let me drive he's car because he said I drive "reckless" he's just dramatic. He pulled out of the driveway and headed to the house after I told him where it was.

"So you like anyone?" He said while looking at me and then looking back at the door.

"Well... not really" I said not sounding convincing.

"Y/n" he said looking at me a like 'really' face.

"Well maybe their is this guy... but it's just a small crush I don't actually like him like him ok" I said

He left a small chuckle "if he hurts you I will beat his ass" He said and I just laughed.

Party
I got out the car and thanked Sebastian for the ride. And he left. I walked in the doors and the house reeked of alcohol.

I look around trying to find someone familiar but I couldn't so I just walked over to the drink section in the kitchen. I grabbed one of the red plastic cup and poured some punch. I felt a pair of hands on my hips and I jumped at the sudden touch.

"Hello princess" hawk said as he spin me around to face him.

I accidentally drop my punch on the floor.

'Great I just ruined my white shoes' I said to myself.

"Hi and you just dropped my drink" I said as I looked down.

"Well oops either way that wasn't a real drink, here take some alcohol" as he said that, he walked over to grave the alcohol and gave it to me.

" no sorry I don't drink" I said as I gave him back the alcohol pushing it to his chest but not harsh.

"You don't drink?" He said surprised

"nope" I said with a forced smile.

"Why" he said confused tilting his head.

"It's a long story" I said

"I got time" he said with a smile