7

I woke up to the light in my face. I rolled out of bed and went to the bathroom and did my business. It was Saturday so I was happy. I had 32 minutes before going to the dojo. I went back to my room to check my phone and saw that Miguel texted me.

Miguel:)
Miguel:) - hey thanks for the ride
Me:) - yeah no problem don't worry about it see you at the dojo in 30
Miguel:) - ok but don't hit me this time
Me- I can't promise that:)

I decided to get ready. I grabbed a pair of black leggings and a grey crop top. I then put on my shoes and walked to the kitchen.

My dad left a note said he was called for an emergency at the hospital so he won't be here.

I made some pancakes for me and my brother. Sebastian was at our gym in the basement working out.

When I finally finished Sebastian came into the kitchen.

"just in time" I said with a smile. 

We ate our breakfast and then Sebastian went to his room to take a shower.

After cleaning the dishes I got my skateboard and headed towards the dojo.

I finally arrived and I was 5 minutes early. I put on my Gi that sensei Lawrence gave me.

"Hi y/n" Miguel said

"Hi" I said  and then he left to put on his Gi.

Miguel and I started warming up before class and then the door opened and we saw a grumpy hawk coming our way.

"Hey guys" he said in a tired tone

"Hey, not feeling so hot huh" I said with a laugh

"No I don't even remember what happened after we talked" he said

"Well you beat moon's boyfriend ass" Miguel said while giving hawk a pad on the back. Hawk left to put on his Gi.

"QUIET!" Sensei Lawrence said and we all lined up in rows and started with our training.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After training I put my Gi back and got my stuff and went outside. It was 12 am so it was pretty early.

As I walk I hear someone calling my name

"Oh hey" I said to hawk.

"Where are you going princess" he said while putting he's arm around my shoulder. I got butterflies in my stomach because of that.

"I'm heading home what about you?" I said

"Going home with you because you owe me a story remember" he said with a smile on his face and putting his index finger on my nose.

"I thought you forgot about that" I said

"I may have been drunk but I wasn't that drunk" he said

"Fine" I said

" is your brother gonna be there?" He said

"No he's gonna hangout with his friends" I said.

We walked a good 5 mins until we reached my house.

"This is where you live y/n?" He said in a surprised face

"Yup welcome to my house" I said as I unlock the door.

"Shit you live in a mansion" he said with he's mouth open. Our house wasn't that big to call a mansion.

"Make yourself at home" I said as I walked to the kitchen. And he followed after me.

"This kitchen is so huge and you have a big ass pool" he said while looking at the glass door that lead to the backyard.

"Do you want anything to drink?" I said

"Water is fine thanks" he said while admiring our kitchen. I grabbed a glass cup and filled it with water and headed over to the fridge to get orange juice.

"Here" I said and handed him the water

"Thanks princess" he said while looking at me and smirking. I could feel my face turn red so I turned around my back facing him. I heard that he put his glass down and started walking to me.

I felt a pair of cold hand on my waist and then he whisper "why do you turn around? I like to see that I make you nervous"

I turn around to face him and he has these damn gorgeous blue eyes. I could feel myself blush.

'shit y/n really' I said to myself.

Hawk let go of my hips and started laughing and sat down at the island table chairs.

"Anyways" he started

"Why don't you drink you said it was a long story" he said

"Yeah last time I drank alcohol it wasn't pretty" I said remembering those memories made me sick.

Word count: 756