12

I woke up to my annoying alarm clock once again. I got out of bed and went to my closet.

I decided on a black/grey crewneck sweatshirt. I then got some fishnet thighs and put a black skirt over them.

I go to my bathroom and did my hair. I decided to leave it down since my waves looked nice today.

I grabbed my phone and saw that two people followed me on Instagram.

I clicked on the notification and saw that Hawk and Bert followed me so I decided to follow them back.

I grabbed my backpack from the floor took my phone and went downstairs.

As I was walking to go to the kitchen I saw my dad passed out on the sofa.

He must have a late shift last night and was too tired to make it up to his bedroom.

I walked over to the kitchen and made myself cereal.

Sebastian came shortly after he grabbed a banana and headed out the door.He said he had to do something before school.

I walked over to the sink and washed my dishes.

I went to my room then headed to my bathroom and brushed my teeth.

I went back to my room and looked at myself in the mirror and I also didn't look bad today so I decided to take a picture and post it on my Instagram

Liked by the.hawk.M17, miguel.diaz17 and 245 others

I made my way downstairs, grabbed my things and headed out the door.

School
Todays weather was definitely way better then yesterday's.

I walked to my first hour and saw that Aisha was talking to Sam which she just transferred to our class today.

I saw Demetri sitting all alone so I decided to join him.

"Good morning " I said to him with a wide smile.

"Morning" Demetri said sounding tired.

"Couldn't sleep huh?" I told him.

"Yeah I didn't go to sleep until two in the morning" he said putting his head down.

"Class get in your seats I'm about I start the lesson" our chemistry teacher said.

After chemistry I made my way to Pre Calculus which in fact Miguel walked me to. We said our goodbyes and headed our separate ways.

I sat down in my seat and shortly after hawk did too.

"So no Mohawk today huh?" I said to hawk.