18

Monday
Over the weekend nothing really special happened after the lessons I went home and watched tv.

Sunday and Saturday I stayed home apart from going to the dojo.

I woke up by my alarm clock. I hate Mondays so much.

I got out of bed and went to my bathroom my hair was a little wet from last nights shower.

I did my skin care routine and made my way to my closet.

I decided to go with some shorts and a Nike sweatshirt and tucked the ends up my bra.

I then decided to straighten my hair today because my hair wasn't working with me.

I grabbed my backpack and looked at myself in the mirror.

I looked cute so I decided to set up my phone and take a picture then I uploaded to my Instagram.

Liked by miguel.diaz17 the.hawk.M17 and 560 others

I went downstairs to the kitchen and saw Johnny making us some breakfast.

"Hey y/n sit I made pancakes" Johnny said.

"You really didn't have to you know" I told him while sitting down.

Johnny has made us breakfast and sometimes dinner every single day. I really appreciate him for caring for us even though we are not related.

"I know I just wanted to. I always wanted to make my kids dinner but I screwed it up with my kid so it's the least I could do" he said before sitting a plate of pancakes in front of me and patting my head.

"Now eat up" Johnny added.

I ate my pancakes while chatting with Johnny about some stuff.

I finished my breakfast and said goodbye to him and went to my car.

I drove to school and parked in the parking lot.

"Hey y/n" Sebastian said coming out of his car.

"Hey where were you?" I asked him closing my car door and locked it.

"I went to pickup Jack he needed a ride" he said while walking with me towards the school.

We made our way inside the school. We talked a little bit until he had to leave.

"See you y/n" Sebastian said hugging me before leaving.

"Hola y/n" someone said behind me.

I turned around and saw Miguel coming towards me with his hands spread open so I could hug him.

"Hey Miguel" I said giving him a hug.

"Wanna walk together to class?" He asked.

"Yeah sure why not" I told him with a smile.