Characters

*This story takes place in Harry Potters time.
*The majority of the characters is in 5th year.

Athena Rowle
Bloodtype: Pureblood (Daughter of Thorfinn Rowle)
House: Slytherin
Personality: Athena isn't the girl that talks very much but she has an attitude that is worse than everything. She is nice to her friends but sometimes not. She is kind of the typical Slytherin girl. But she is special, she is smart and she chooses who to be nice to and not. She is powerful. Indeed. She doesn't shows emotions to anyone except for Pansy. She shows anger and thats it. She is maybe a bit of a bitch But she can be nice after all, believe it or not.
Appearance: She is a Blondie with bright green eyes. She is about 5'4 and is an hourglass. She is in the majority of the students eyes prettiest girl there, but maybe not on the inside.

Tom Riddle
Bloodtype: Pureblood (Imagine him being the son of Voldemort and Bellatrix)
House: Slytherin

Draco Malfoy
Bloodtype: Pureblood
House: Slytherin

Pansy Parkinson
Bloodtype: Pureblood
House: Slytherin

Blaise Zabini
Bloodtype: Pureblood
House: Slytherin

Mattheo Riddle (Tom Riddles younger brother, still same year)
Bloodtype: Pureblood
House: Slytherin

Adrian Pucey
Bloodtype: Pureblood
House: Slytherin

Athena and Pansy shares a dorm.
Blaise and Draco do.
Adrian and Mattheo.
And Tom has is own.

A/N: I only own the character Athena. No one else. So credit to the people that made the others.