Chapter 19- battle and recover.

____
"2 new villains flood the streets of Musutafu Japan, by the names of  Karito and Shadow. These two are dangerous and confirmed to be a part of the popular hero family Shizuka. here is a picture of the 2 if you see them immediately contact the police." A news reporter says as y/n watches the tv before turning it off. {sigh} 
____

"I-I-..." y/n says starting to shake. looking directly at the 2 people she always hated.

________
"YOU LITTLE BRAT! YOU'RE STUPID PARENTS HAVE RUINED OUR FAMILY NAME!" *Smack*
_____

"hi y/n... you look so grown up." Her Mother says looking at the H/c haired girl. "y-you... I-..." y/n says breathing getting heavier. "Breathing levels high." Dream says into her ears. "f-fuck..." y/n says taking off her glasses throwing them on the ground. "I'm sorry y/n." her father says running at her getting ready to grab her arm. 

"no no no no no no NO NO NO-" y/n thinks breathing heavily as her fathers arm gets closer and closer. "y-you. no-" y/n whispers. "DIE!!!" Bakugo yells exploding Him. "Hanako!" Zurui Yells making clones. "Y/n!" Kirishima yells running up to the h/c girl. "no- why? w-why...." y/n whispers. "I-I'm gonna pass out- O-or puke." y/n says to Kirishima as she leans over her eyes not focusing on anything. 

"Wait- what!? what do I do!? " Kirishima says starting to panic. "I c-can't see-" y/n passes out and starts falling, Kirishima quickly catches her. "HOLY CRAP! Y/N!" Kirishima yells. "the damn extras got away. whoa- what the hell happened to eyeshadow face!?!" Bakugo yells madly. "S-she said she was gonna puke or pass out and then she just fell over!" Kirishima yells. "shit. this complicates things more. damn extra couldn't even handle her own quirk." Bakugo says starting to walk away while Kirishima picks up y/n bridal style and follows. 

"I don't think this is Quirk over usage. those people, one of them said y/n's name." Kirishima says. "ehe?! you think this is some personal thing?!" Bakugo asks. "I don't know that, but she looked like something else was bothering her, not just her Quirk." Kirishima says. "well it's not like we can ask her right now! so let's keep moving!" Bakugo yells in his usual "I hate everything" tone. 

...

after walking for only a little bit the 2- well 3, make it to the center of the USJ only to see All might being held down in the warp gate by some bird like thing. and Deku jumping into the fight. "Have someone take the damn nerd!" Bakugo yells at Kirishima before going into the fight. "Get the hell outta my way Deku!" He yells exploding the warp gate in front of Midoriya. he then slams down the warp person into the ground.

 right after ice appears around half of the bird thing. Kirishima sets y/n on the ground and then goes after the hand guy, missing by about an inch. "damn! that was gonna be cool!" Kirishima says in defeat. "Kacchan! everyone!" Midoriya says. "did you just leave eyeshadow face over there!? one of you damn extras carry her back up to the entrance!" Bakugo yells.  "eyeshado-" Deku looks over to see y/n passed out on the ground. "KOEMI!" he yells in his head. All might pry's out of the nomu's grasp and then stands back.  

----

"they're helping." Uraraka thinks. "hey is that Tsu down there?" Sato says. "huh?" Uraraka says looking down seeing Tsu and Mineta carrying Mr. Aizawa. "Hey, can you guys help he's really heavy!" Mineta yells. "let's go!" Sato says to Uraraka. after they get down there she notices y/n on the ground. "Koemi! She's way to close to the fight!" Uraraka yells running over to her. "Uraraka wait!" Tsu yells.