Chapter 21- Talk about the sports festival!

Word count: 2692

Long chapter alert!! Going to be like this for a while so just an FYI, this:

"__________"

These are good places to stop and come back. Also- I have not even started the next chapter and am being hit with final project after final project so apologies if it takes a minute!! Anyways on to the story!!

_________

The first incident was in Qingqing City, an extraordinary child was born who radiated light. After that, reports of people with superpowers popped up across the globe.

No one knew what was causing these Quirks. the world became a super human society with about 80% of the population possessing some uncanny ability.

our streets look like scenes from comic books. City's swirled with chaos and confusion.

a new profession dominated our Collective Consciousness, it was an age of Heroes.

I was born into a popular hero family... that was just one child away from breaking apart. That child was me.

My parents at the time were planning on running away from my pretty abusive grandparents, and finally they had their reason to after I was born. They left me and became villains shortly after.

In every memory of my old house I remember being yelled at. And when I developed my quirk I decided to hide it. I despised my parents with every fiber of my being and just having this Quirk made me shake with anger.

But an incident with Pro Hero Hawks helped me realize it was my Quirk. Shortly after I began training, I had always admired Heroes but my hatred for my family had held me back. And now I'm here in UA chasing my dreams to become a hero.

I'm Y/n Shizuka, and this is my Hero Academia.

_______________

" you guys! Did you watch the news last night?" Hagakure Says excitedly. "Yeah." Ojiro responses. " it was so cool that we got a few seconds of screen time! Though I bet nobody noticed me hanging out in the background."

" probably not." Shoji says. " it is difficult to stand out when you're just gloves." Ojiro says.

" the news channels love us- were basically celebrities." Kaminari says leaning back in his seat. " yeah, it's kind of crazy, right?" Kirishima says. "get over yourselves the hero course that pumps out Pros was attacked, and that's what they care about." Jiro says unenthused.

" who knows what would have happened to us if the teachers hadn't shown up." Sero says Laying his head on the desk. " why would you say that?! I'm going to pee myself just thinking about it!" Mineta says flailing around.

" oh, shut up!! Grow a pair, loser!" Kacchan yells. " Did you see All Might fighting the bird guy!? That dude was super strong, and he still destroyed them!" Sato exclaimed. " yes his strength is truly a thing of wonder." Tokoyami responded.

"Attention! Homeroom class is about to begin! Everyone stop talking and take your seats." Iida says running in the class.

"Uh, we're all sitting." Kirishima says. " yeah, you're the only one standing." Sero adds.