Manager?(part 2)

Y/n pov:

I was eating with Tobio once again. He didn't ask me any questions about yesterday of all morning. I vas glad for that, because he showed himself very considerate when I know he would really appreciate some answers right now. Obviously, even if I felt bad about this, I couldn't tell him the truth just yet.
"Soooo, Tobio, I was wondering if you had club activities after school today."
"Mhm yeah why?"
" nothing, I just thought I should go apologize to the others about yesterday." I could read the surprise all over his face. I bet he tough i would never set foot in a gym again after my strange behavior of yesterday. Actually, playing yesterday with the guys revived my love for volleyball. Obviously, I could never admit this to anyone.
"Sure, of course you can come. I bet the others will be happy to know you're ok. Actually, there is one condition. You have to buy me milk."
" ok ok I'll buy you milk" I chuckled with a smirk " You know, now that I think about it it's no wonder you're so tall. All you ever do is drink milk and play volleyball" I started laughing at his confused face. I don't think he knows that drinking milk is good for his healt and growth.

~

We were walking towards the gym when Tobio suddenly stopped.
"Ummmmm you ok?" He nodded, but he still wouldn't budge.
"You need something Kags?" Then, I noticed. He was standing right in front of a vending machine.
" if I'm not mistaking, you want your milk right?" Then, he nodded again 
" ok ok, here" I handed him the money. Then, he got his milk and we continued  to the gym. When we arrived, I hesitated for a moment. But then, Tobio opened the door suddenly and entered, obligating me to follow him
" Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNN ! SO SO , WILL YOU BECOME OUR MANAGER?" Nishinoya asked ( screamed ) to me while literally jumping on my shoulders. ( ok so to be fair, you are about the same size as Hinata and Nishinoya. You are a prodigy because you do surhuman plays, even for a tall adult)
"Manager? Why would I become your manager?" He turned to Kageyama
" you didn't ask her?"
" no, I didn't had the time to. Sorry"
" I'll do it then! Y/n, do you want to become our manager? Everyone agreed yesterday that it would be nice to have you as our manager with Kiyoko!" Haha. Yes, I enjoyed to play yesterday but becoming manager? I don't want to! Anyways, these guys are way to pure for me. I don't merit a team like this. No way!
" I, huh, I'll think about this and come up to you with an answer tomorrow." I answered and quickly exited the gym. I was planning to go home when I heard some footsteps behind me. I turned to see Tobio standing in front of me staring intensely.
"You are planning to refuse right? Actually, if I'm not mistaking, you never even considered becoming the manager."
"Mhmmm you're right, but how did you know?"
" Y/n. I know you better than you think. And I know the reason you don't want to join isn't because you don't feel like it. I don't know the real reason yet, but I noticed you smile and your mood from when you where playing yesterday. You enjoyed yourself. You were happier than I ever saw you. So I decided that my third wish is for you to join as our manager." H-How does he knows so much about me?!
" Kags, t-that's not fair!"
" Well I don't really care. All I care is you becoming our manager. And since we made a bet, you don't really have the choice."
"I-... ok. After all, I don't really have a choice. I guess I'll go give my answer to Noya..." We got back to the gym and as soon as we entered the gym, Noya, Tanaka and Hinata came running to us
" Y/NNNNNNNNN! SO, WHATS YOUR ANSWER?!?!" Noya asked me. I didn't notice, but the fact that Noya was screaming caught the attention of everyone in the gym.
" Yeah, ummm , why not?" I mumbled loud enough for everyone to hear. At my very surprise, they all bowed and said " Welcome to the team!" Then, Kiyoko came to me and gave me a jacket with karasuno volleyball team on the back. It was almost like... they had planned it.

Then, a man came running trough the door of the gym. Sadly, he took his feet's in his shoelaces and facepalmed right in the middle of the gym. Weirdly, he didn't seem to mind. He got up all excited, not minding the nosebleed he got from his fall, and announced something about a training camp at Tokyo. From what I understood, there was going to be a one week long training camp in Tokyo with some other volleyball clubs. Worst was, it is next week. Great. Just my luck!