Training camp

I sighted as I realized what I got myself in. I was sitting on a bus besides Tobio, because he dragged me to this training camp saying that now that I am a manager, I absolutely HAD to accompany them. I was glad,   because nobody asked me about the moves i slipped during the 6 on 6 . We were in direction of Tokyo. TOKYO?! I was going to Tokyo to attend to a training camp with a lot of guys I don't know only because a special someone decided to make me the manager of the team😢. Well, no matter. There's no turning back now! Haha! As if I ever had the choice. Tobio showed up at my house at 7h00 this morning and rang the bell until I waked up and came to open the door. Bastard! Now I'm super tired. What's next? He'll have a key to my place! Wait, why was the door not locked this morning? I locked it yesterday I'm certain of it. Oh.no.please.no.
"Hey, um Kageyama?"
"Mhm?"
"Do you, huh, have a key to my place" I say bluntly . I  c l e a r l y  see him hesitate before answering
"...maybe? " Ah! I knew it! Bastard! But, haha poor guy. He gets a key to a girl's place, but unfortunately for him, it have to be me.
I mean sure, I'm a girl, but... I'm just... me? I started smirking without even realizing it.
"Why are you smiling like that?" I hear him say. I realize that I'm smiling and people could misunderstand the reason of this smile. I quickly tried to change the subject
"Don't worry about it. But anyways, how come you have a double of my keys? "
" Well when we first visit your house, there was three set of keys on the table. I thought that I should keep one in case of emergency or something. Plus, you could not do anything with three sets of keys so I thought I was the best suited to have these" he explains
"Mhm Yeah, your right" I admit, still surprised that HE had a key to my house.

~

I yawn as I get up from my seat.
"You know you could've waked me up when I fell asleep on your shoulder" I schooled Tobio
"Well you looked very comfy when you were there. Plus, you didn't drool on my shoulder so I didn't really mind." He answered. I guess we do, have this kind of relationship! I thought happily. I couldn't imagine what I would've done if I never met him. Sure I would've been ok with all my money ( I'll talk about it later) and my social skills, but still! As soon as we got out of the bus , an other team came to us and told us to get change and head to the gym, since the other teams were already there. I was kindda confused on what to do until Kiyoko came to me and told me to follow her. I didn't really know where we were going, but we finally met a group of girls. I assumed they were the managers of the other teams.

"Kiyoko!! Long time no see!" One of them said
"Yeah, I'm happy to see you guys again" She cutely chuckled
"Hey Kiyoko! Who's that?" An other one asked , pointing at me
"Oh! That's y/n. She's the new manager we found!"
"It's nice to meet you all! I hope we can become friends. Oups! Haha sorry that sounded really formal." I say
"Awnnnnn she's so cute!!" One says
"Ah Kiyoko i think you found the good one" an other one chuckles. We started chatting and I got to meet them all. They were all so sweet and adorable!

We talked like that until coach Ukai came and told us that the games were about to start and that the managers should head to the gym. When we entered, the players were already finished warming up. As soon as we entered, curious eyes turned to me. I smiled to them, then quickly bowed and said " I'm y/n, nice to meet you all!" I heard a few whispers and I smiled again.

"Heyyyy beautif-" " Remember tiger head! You can observe the superiority of karasuno, but the girls belong to us!" Tanaka said to a guy who really looked like him
"Damn, you're cruel bro! Anyways, name's Taketora Yamamoto" I chuckled " You know, if it wasn't for the hairstyle, you and Tanaka could be twins!" He was about to reply when we heard a gasp behind us.
"Wait, aren't you-" I didn't let him finish and quickly put a finger to my mouth telling him to keep my identity secret. I motioned him outside and we walked in a hallway farther from the gym before we started talking.

"Hey, aren't you the starpeed?" I nodded " And from the looks of things, you are the coach of Nekoma?"
"Coach Nekomata, pleased to meet you. May I know what a star like you is doing here?"
" I , umm, something came up and I came to Japan to meet a friend. I haven't really explained myself and it's nothing you need to worry about, I just ask of you if you could keep my identity secret for now. Oh, i just realized how impolite I sounded, my apologies sir"
"Dont worry about it kid, I like to hear youngster's thoughts"" Thank you sir! Oh and I have a favor to ask of you. The coaches of the other teams will probably have the same reaction. Since you know them better than I do, could you tell them the same things I told you?"" Of course, don't worry about it."

~

I yawned as I walked in the hallway to go to the bathroom. Suddenly, I heard my phone ringing. Without even looking at the number, I answered.

XXX: YOU LITTLE BITCH YOU FINALLY ANSWERED! It was my...dad. I felt my legs starting to shake so I sat down between two vending machines
Y/n: H-hi father

Dad: DONT HI FATHER ME! WHERE ARE YOU? YOU WHORE! I BET YOU STOLE SOME IF MY MONEY YOU BITCH! GOD I DESPISE YOU! YOUR MOTHER WAS LUCKY TO DIE! AT LEAST SHW CANT SEE YOUR UGLY FACE EVERY DAY! AND IM NOT EVEN TALKING ABOUT YOUR FUCKING LITTLE ATTITUDE! WHEN I FIND YOU, YOU CANT EVEN IMAGINE WHAT I'LL DO TO YOU! I knew he was drunk. I knew the second I heard his voice. But still, I stood there, listening to him insulting me, taking out his anger and sorrow on me. Suffering alone in my corner. I don't know why, but I couldn't bring myself to hang up. Maybe I was scared.
Maybe I wasn't listening. Maybe I just didn't had the strength to face him.

Dad: YOU LITTLE BITCH, JUST WAIT! THE DAY WHEN I FIND YOU, YOU'RE GONNA SUFFER MORE THEN ANYBODY EVER HAD ON THIS PLANET!! Then, he hang up.

I started shaking even harder. I couldn't see clearly. I rushed to the bathroom supporting myself on the walls. I was having a panick attack. And . It.Was.bad. I locked myself in the bathroom trying to calm my breathing. After a while, I succeeded at stoping the attack. I stayed there a little moment before exiting the bathroom.
I decided to go get some air. I was walking outside when I saw a stair leading to somewhere. Since I didn't wanted to get inside just yet, I decided to see where it goes.