Past

⚠️⚠️⚠️this chapter contains mention of rape and abuse!! There is also gonna be a scene of rape but it's a flashback so I'll announce it and you can skip it ⚠️⚠️

So before, I was living in the United States with my father and my mother. We were living the normal American life, them having to good jobs with a good pay and me going to a good school with good grades. But then, there was an accident. My mom was working at a bank but there was a hold up. The robber was armed so he harmed 5 people and even killed one. The person he killed was my mom. I was with my father when we learned the news. The two of us were devastated and I was crying really hard. As time pasted, the pain slowly decreased. Everything was going back to normal if we ignore the fact that she was not there anymore. Or so I thought. We continued that way for about a month before thing started to degenerate. My father started to go out really late and he was coming home drunk. He started to shout at me and telling me things like it was my fault or calling me names. I started to get scared of him, because he wasn't himself anymore. One day, he came home angrier than usual. I was sitting in the living room when he came up to me and started to hit me. He was screaming something about it being my fault but I couldn't hear. He was hitting me so hard that I lost consciousness on the floor. I woke up the next morning at the exact place where I collapsed the previous night. That happened day after day. He was enjoying getting his anger out on me. It was fun to him. But after some time, he got bored of it. About three months after this, the worse happened. He.... started to rape me. Everyday. For months and months.

Watch it, it's the flashback⚠️⚠️

I was in my room waiting for him to return. At this point, I was totally terrified of him. I was wondering if he would hit me until I collapsed today again. He would then go to work the next day as If he didn't do anything and get drunk the night in a bar where nobody who knows him might see him like that. He would play the comedy again and nobody will even suspect him. I then heard the door slam open downstairs and I could hear his loud footsteps. I was trembling in fear in a corner. He then called me. I knew I had to go because if didn't, he would just find me and do even worse. So I got downstairs .
"I'm needy tonight " he said to me. I froze. What does he mean by needy? He never said that before. But then, I understood.
"F-Father, what do you m-mean by that? " I asked, trying to convince myself that I was wrong.
"You know what I mean by that, you little shit!" Shit! I have to get away! I don't want to do that with him! There's no way! I quickly turned around and started running upstairs when I felt a strong grip around my wrist. I looked down and saw him. He pulled my wrist down and I fell down the stairs. After that, everything went black. When I woke up, I was... on his bed. I jumped up ready to get away when he saw me. He literally jumped on me and pinned me down on his bed.

"NO ! DONT'T DO THAT! YOU CAN'T ! PLEASE FATHER!" I cried. He put his hand on my mouth stopping my screams. He then started to rip of my clothes one by one. I felt the tears starting to fall from my eyes.
"Please, don't..." I tried to tell him. But I couldn't, because his hand was still on my mouth. When he finished, I could feel the cold air on my skin. The tears were now pouring out of my eyes as I tried to get out of his strong grip. At my horror, he seemed to enjoy my pain. My fear. My terror. He then let go of my hands to take off his pants. As soon as let go, I jumped from the bed and pushed him away. Sadly for me, he was overpowering me by a lot. He quickly grabbed my hands with one of his hand and rolled over me , pinning me down again.

"Dont! Please, stop. Don't do that! I'm your daughter , please, I beg of you let go! " i said crying even harder
" As if!" He said laughing at me. I was about to beg him again when I felt him touching me with his finger. He entered three fingers inside me at once, what caused me to let out a big scream.
"NOOOO" he put his hand on my mouth, stopping any sound possible. He started moving his fingers inside and out. I was disgusted. I was terrified. I was sad. I was grossed out about what was going on. My father was shoving three fingers inside me.

After about one minute, he pulled them out. I thought that it was going to be all when I felt something in me. It's was not fingers. It's was very big. It was painful. It was very painful. He put the hand that was on my mouth on my hips, to have a better grip. The pain was agonizing. I let out an even bigger scream, due to the pain.

End of flashback⚠️⚠️

He did that almost everyday. I had to hide my bruises st school. I had to hide everything at school. Maybe my friends noticed, I don't really know. I then found a friend online. We started texting each other and during a long time, he was my only source of happiness with my friends and volleyball. One day, I couldn't support this anymore. I then run away. I didn't tell my friends because I thought that maybe it was going to be temporary. I still don't know. I got to Japan and met my friend. I decided to live here for a while. Since I secretly saved money in my father's back, I had enough to live there. Hell, I'm rich because of the volleyball stuff, but I won't tell them to keep my identity secret. Now here I am... yeah so that's pretty much the reason why I don't want to talk to him. You guys are the first person that I ever told about this and I would appreciate it if you could keep that secret. If you try anything, you'll probably get in trouble because my father is huh.... high in the scale of society and he could easily convince people that you lie so , hum please just keep this secret...