DreamHalo (Omega-verse) Jealous green screen man (SMUT!!!)

Dream POV

I was walking around in the forest to find my boyfriend, and found a small clearing. I walked up to it to see MY boyfriend hanging out with Skeppy. 

I fucking hate Skeppy. Everything Bad and him do together always end's in them flirting. And it PISSES me off. 

So out of pure anger, i walk up and grab Bad, dragging him away from the ugly diamond boy.  As i drag him to our little hut in the woods, he start's whimpering. 

He probably think's i'm mad at him, which i am. I told him that i don't like Skeppy. Yet he still hang's out with him! 

But more or less, i'm the most annoyed at Skeppy. Skeppy KNOWS how i feel about him and Bad's relationship.

Or, how i feel about him hanging out with MY boyfriend. Even though he doesn't know we are dating. 

After a while we finally get home. I drag Bad into my room and shove him onto the bed. I walk up to him and lay on him. 

I put my face in his neck as he start's to speak.

B: D-Dream? Did I-I do something wrong... 

*Dream moves himself upwards and puts his mouth up to Bad's ear*

D: You know what you did. And i won't let you get off easily....

B: W-What?

I slowly start to bite Bad's ear, causing a small yelp to escape his mouth. 

B: D-Dream- Stop it hurts!

D: This is what you deserve. 

I slowly start to put my hand up his shirt, so he doesn't notice. I grab his nipple and start playing with it. Causing a yelp to escape the Omega's mouth. 

I move my head down back onto his neck, and start making small love bites all along it. 

B: Dream! S-Stop!

D: You really think you can command me? 

B: W-well I- 

I kiss his to shut him up. I don't like it when people act like they are above me. So i stick my tongue inside his mouth, Exploring the inside's. 

I shove my hands down his pants and start rubbing him through his underwear. He moan's into my mouth, just making me want to ruin him more.

So i picked him up and took off his pants and boxer's, taking mine off as well. I lie him down on the bed, shoving his face into the pillow too. 

I put two fingers in my mouth and lick them, i them shove them inside him. I can hear him moaning into the pillow. 

i them grab a small bottle off the bed-side table, and squeeze the clear liquid onto my dick. I then stick it inside of Bad, hearing the many moans escape my boyfriends mouth. 

I start slowly thrusting in and out of Bad. Then i start to slowly quicken up. 

*After that 0////0* 

I pull out of my boyfriend and turn him around, cuddle up to him as i do so. I can tell he is very tired since he is already half asleep. So we both drift off... Into the wonder of sleep

AYEEEE i finished