Soothalo - The Beanie Snatcher

Bad POV

I was calmly waiting inside the house of good ol Wilbur Soot, when I started to feel a bit cold. He was doing something outside and told me to wait here, but we both know that wasn't gonna last.

I got up, pushing myself off the big mellow yellow bed. I walk up to a small door, opening it to find some comfy sweaters and hat's. I quickly grab a monotone red beanie, and a yellow sweater. 

I throw them on, feeling the warmth come to me. I snuggled up and laid back onto the bed, feeling calm as I lay there.

I was enjoying the calm cozyness when I heard a door open and close, I got up to see a tall brown haired man standing there.

He was wearing a slightly surprised face, but he looked mildly happy?

W: Aw Bad, You missed me that much?

B: What? No! I just got cold!

W: Uh huh, I totally believe you.

B: Listen here you muffinhead!

Wilbur laid down next to me, bundling me up in his arm's. I couldn't help but feel secure, as I cuddled closer to the man. Feeling his chest move up and down, taking in the sweet smell of chocolate that followed him.

W: Bad, has anyone ever told you that you are cute?

B: I well- as a kid, yah

W: Your still adorable now, my little muffin-

His kind words were cut off as the bedroom door slowly opened, revealing two younger boy's. One with fluffy blonde hair and the other with dark brown hair. They both looked disgusted, that's when I realized they were Wilbur's younger brothers, Tommy and Tubbo.

TI: Eww.

TB: Bleh- You guys are gross.

W: Hey don't-

TI: DADDD WILBY HAS A BOYFRIENDDDDD

P: What.