- Techalo - Caring -

This was @VoidShuShu idea!

Technoblade POV

I was just casually editing a video, when i heard Bad yelling from the other room. I knew that he was supposed to be making a video with the dream team right now, so why was he yelling? 

I heard the noise stop, and i ran out of my bedroom. Bad only stop's a fight if, someone said something to him that was bad, or he said something bad (And when that happen's he never forgives himself)

I burst open the door to see Bad crying on his bed, so i walk up to him and pick him up. 

T: Bad, what's wrong 

B: I- *Hic* They- 

T: Shhh, relax bud. 

I hugged Bad as close as i could, until i heard his breathing slowly get better. I let him go ready to hear what happened. 

B: Dream and the other's- *Hic* They said that i was Stupid and i was being *Hic* useless...

T: They said what.

B: It's not there fault! We where building a house, and i wasn't doing my part... I should probably say sorry..

T: Bad. That is no reason for them to say those thing's, and they should be saying sorry to you. 

B: Really? But- 

T: No but's. You need to stop blaming yourself for other's action's. 

B: O-okay Techno... Thanks for helping me 

T: No problem. But i need to talk to them real quick

B: Okay... Love you

T: I love you too

I walk out of the room, practically overflowing with anger. I get onto my computer, and log onto Team speak. I join the room to hear them all frantically trying to call Bad. I let myself smile a bit, glad that they're caring about Bad's feeling's. 

T: Hello.

D: Oh Techno! Is Bad okay- 

T: He is now. But, i would like to know.. Why in fuck's name, Did you tell Bad he was Stupid and useless.

G: look, we where all just angry- 

T: That is no excuse. I found the poor thing crying in his room, and acting like it was his fault. 

S: Oh god... Poor Bad.

D: Techno, please understand! We where all really mad and tired and it just kinda slipped out. 

T: I understand. But you need to apologize. I will call him into the room.

G: Thank god- 

T: And i swear, if you dare saying anything mildly unkind... Your fan's are gonna be sad when you miraculously stop posting.

S: U-Understood... 

I yell for Bad to come into the room, he look's like he has recovered from the whole situation... I give him my headphones, they are still loud enough where i can also hear.

B: Hello?

D: Bad! Look we are all very very sorry for saying that!

G: We were just tired, and we didn't mean any of it! 

S: I hope you can forgive us....

B: Oh, uh- it's okay. And i'm sorry to-

D: Bad, you don't need to say sorry. You did nothing wrong. 

T: Anyway's, Me and Bad are gonna go relax. Bye nerd's

*User has left your channel*