-Quackhalo-Drunk Confession

(I just figured out that irl Quackity is taller than Bad) 

The Dream SMP was having a party, to celebrate the end of another war

The Dream SMP was having a party, to celebrate the end of another war. Little did everyone know, Someone spiked the punch. 

Bad POV 

A lot of people were acting quite weird. I couldn't put my finger on why, so i just kinda went with it. 

I was just calmly standing around, when i felt something knock into me. 

Q: B-Bad~ *Hic*

B: Quackity? Are you okay- 

I wasn't able to finish my sentence, as i felt something push against my lip's. Quackity had pulled me up to him, kissing me as hard as he possibly could. I could taste the alcohol in his mouth. 

B: Quackity! Your Drunk! 

Q: Bad~ 

B: What?

Q: I love you~ 

B: What- *Blushing intensifies* 

Q: I love you so much~ My little muffin~ 

I couldn't speak, i knew he was drunk but.. it all sounded so real! And he did kiss me...

B: Quackity... Your drunk and you probably have no idea what your doing.

Q: But Badddd~ *Hic* I Love you~ 

B: Quackity- 

Q: I'm tired.... Can we go to your *Hic* House?

B: Fine... Cmon- 

I felt myself being hoisted up onto something. I had realized it was Quackity, he put me on his back. He then started to run, following the path that led to my house. 

When we arrived he carried me to my room. He dropped me on the bed, jumping ontop of me the second he does. 

He has me pinned onto the bed, him laying next to me. I try to escape his grasp, but i couldn't.. So i let the drunk man keep me there....