Chapter 13

SOARINS P.O.V.
I woke up sprawled across my bed horizontally. My eyes burned and ached from the crying I did.
I suddenly remembered what happened to rainbow. the memory of the last moment I had with her came crashing down on me like a 200 ton brick. I felt sick. my wings felt strained but I made them carry me outside anyway. The first thing that I saw was an orange pegasus glaring at me. Spitfire was clean now. Her mane wasn't greasy and she smelled like shampoo. Although, her hooves where stained a faint coppery colour. I knew exactly why they where like that. I had to find rainbows body. it almost looked as if spitfire stabbed her. whatever she did, that was still rainbows blood on her hooves. I had to find her.
"Nice to see you soarin! Fine evening, eh? She snickered.
I put my head down and pushed past her, taking flight.
I knew spitfire well enough to know where she would hide a bloody body. in the wonderbolts h.q. But where in the building would she be? I busted through the doors, getting the attention of a couple of my old teamates. silver lining jumped I front of me.
"What are you doing here? You quit two weeks ago" he asked.
I nodded.
"Look, silver I can't talk now. this is important. where did spitfire go a couple of hours ago?"
Silver opened his mouth to speak but misty fly butted in.
"Her office? Duuuuh!"
"Thanks misty."
I bolted into spitfires office. It was extremely quite. the only thing that you could hear was the quite hum of her computer. I looked around for a couple seconds before locking my eyes on a slightly opened closet. I swallowed and took slow, shaky steps to the closet door. I opened the closet to see rainbow dash sitting against the wall. She was trying her best not to cry. I had to admire her bravery. I was suprised to see her alive though.
"S-spitfire! Leave me alone!" She whimpered. "don't p-punch me anym-more!"
"Rainbow? It's me. Soarin."
"S-soarin?" I could hear the slightest hint of joy in her voice. "Can you turn on the light? It's dark in here. I want to see again." she told me.
I looked at the bright light that was lighting up to whole room.
"It is already on."
"B-but.."
She looked at me. Her eyes where red, puffy, and bruised. I stream of blood was running from her eyebrow. I winced at what I saw.
"Where, and how many times did spitfire punch you?" I asked.
"Many times in the eyes. Why?"
"The light is on. you just probably can't see it. And...that doesn't surprise me."
Her eyes grew glossy. she but her lip. The cyan pony began to cry. It was silent for some time.
"Let's get you to a hospital. O-or at least we should talk to the police." I finally said while grabbing her in my arms. I turned around and instantly felt sick. Of course.
Spitfire had to come.