Chapter 7- misunderstanding

Soarins p.o.v.
I bolted out of sugar cube corner as fast as I could. I needed to make sure rainbow liked me. Just from the way I acted all day, she could easily hate me now. Plus, I had to ditch her which probably didn't help at all. When I kissed her she didn't look to happy. Well she did.. I've just seen other mares with better reactions before. I wanted her to be my marefriend, and I was going to make sure she was. I was going to get spitfire to let her join the wonderbolts. our team was too small anyways. we could always use another pegasus. especially somepony who could do the sonic rainboom. :)
Rainbows p.o.v.
He just ditched me. I'm speechless. after soarin yelled at me for 'ditching' him, he ditched me for real. I can't believe him. I guess that's why you shouldn't trust a celebrity. all the fame and fortune goes to their heads and they act like snobby brats. Pinkie walked out of the kitchen and instantly ran to me. "Dashie! Where'd soarin go?? What happened?" Pinkie said. "He is a jerk, pinkie. He just ditched me. I don't know what I did. I guess he really wouldn't like an idiot like me." I complained while hitting my head on the table.
pinkies p.o.v.
Poor rainbow. I walked out of the kitchen to see her sitting all alone. she told me what happened and I had to make her feel better. "Dawwww! Well soarins just a big meanie!" I said while putting my hoof on the table where rainbow kept banging her head so she would stop. Rainbow looked at me. "heh, I wish he wasn't a wonderbolt so I can actually hate him" she mumbled. "Is there anything I can do to make you fell better, dashie?" I asked. Rainbow shrugged. "I don't like seeing sad ponies and I'm gonna make you feel better!" I told her and walked away.
Rainbows p.o.v.
Jeez. This day has been terrible, and the last thing I need is for pinkie to bring this situation to every ponies attention. I walk out of the bakery and look around to see if I could see soarin nearby to give him a piece of my mind. He was nowhere in sight. I'd rather not talk to him right now anyways. Was i overreacting, though? Eh, I have a reason to be mad. he ditched me. The worst part is that he got mad at me for ditching him, so I have a reason to be mad.

A/N sorry for the short chapter! It was hard to write this chapter. 😲 I had serious writers block. I also couldn't think of a name for this chapter... any ideas?