ᴊɪɴ-ᴀᴇ's ᴅᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʜɪsᴛᴏʀʏ

Kim Jennie (February 2014 - October 2017)

In BLACKPINK's friendship interview where they tested each other if they knew each other well, Jennie questioned Jisoo about how many relationships she had

In BLACKPINK's friendship interview where they tested each other if they knew each other well, Jennie questioned Jisoo about how many relationships she had. Jisoo answered that she had two relationships, a boy and a girl and instead of denying it, Jennie confirmed it. This made fans wonder who the girl is and no one knows who is it up to this day. The two met in a coffee shop and the first one who made the move was Jennie. Jennie paid for her coffee even though Jin-Ae refused but she still did it anyway. They talked for a while and asked for each other's number, went on a few dates before they finally became a couple. Their relationship was the cutest! They would always support each other, go to each other's fan signing, music show promotions, and concerts. They also love going on trips like that one time they secretly went to Paris and bought each other relationship rings. The reason for this relationship to end was because Jennie's agency found out about it and forced the two to break up because it might ruin their reputation. Though they broke up, they still kept supporting each other and are still friends up to this day.

Choi Seungcheol (October 2019 - present)

Ah yes, the couple fans ship but do not know that it's real

Ah yes, the couple fans ship but do not know that it's real. When Jin-Ae entered the company, it was love at first sight for Seungcheol. He was determined to get closer to her and know more about her. They would always be seen together during practices, talking in a corner about life, training, school life, and, during that time, Jin-Ae's girlfriend. Among the others, Jin-Ae trusts Seungcheol more which made them even closer. They became a couple when the Creative Team went to Dubai to shoot SuperM's debut music video. After that, these two became even more clingy with each other, loves going on secret trips, shopping for each other, and many more. They also love taking care of each other such as staying up until late at night when they have their own projects or schedules or pick-ups after school.