ᴋᴏʀᴇᴀʙᴏᴏ (23)

WATCH: SEVENTEEN Jin-Ae And ENHYPEN Sunghoon Wishes Everyone A Merry Christmas With New Figure Skating Video

From the Ice Princess and Prince of K-pop!

🇳​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇼​​​​​🇸​​​​​                                                                                 🇧​​​​​🇾​​​​​ 🇸​​​​​. 🇱​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇪​​​​​

                                                                                   🇩​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇨​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇲​​​​​🇧​​​​​🇪​​​​​🇷​​​​​ 19, 2020

The figure skating queen of the K-pop world is back to wish everyone a Merry Christmas!

SEVENTEEN's Jin-Ae released a new figure skating video to the song 'All I Want For Christmas Is You' by American singer-songwriter Mariah Carey. She is now joined by former figure skater now ENHYPEN member Park Sunghoon. Jin-Ae first showcased her figure skating skills in their music video for their Japanese single 'Fallin' Flower' where she trended worldwide as the 'Ice Princess of K-pop'. 

They also displayed their beautiful costumes, Jin-Ae wearing all white while Sunghoon wore a white crystal-embellished blouse with red pants. Sunghoon expressed his delight in joining Jin-Ae for this special video on his group's Instagram account where he posted a picture with her and a caption saying 'With the kind, talented, and very beautiful Jin-Ae sunbaenim ✨ I am so honored to meet and work with her again after our music video making! Thank you for making Christmas very memorable for me!' The senior idol also thanked him for accepting her request and wishes him and his group's success in their music careers.

Watch their video below!:

*her outfit*