sᴇᴜɴɢᴄʜᴇᴏʟ ᴊᴇᴀʟᴏᴜs ᴍᴏᴍᴇɴᴛs

"I get jealous because I am afraid someone will make you happier than I do."

-------------            -------------             -------------             ------------             

1. The Baekhyun x Jin-Ae 'Dream' collaboration

- The whole time they were promoting this song, Cheol was the most jealous out of all the boys in the industry. Who wouldn't be? The most beautiful woman not just in Korea but in the whole world is singing with EXO's main vocal Baekhyun. Of course, he loved the song especially her voice but seeing her sing to Baekhyun like that, he can't feel but be jealous. He almost had it when Baekhyun gave her a flower during their live performance for MAMA.

2. The Jun x Jin-Ae magazine cover

- Jin-Ae and Jun partnered up for a Chinese fashion magazine cover which sold out in a few hours after its release. The two looked ethereal and some fans said that they look really good together. A fan asked the other members what they think of their cover together and Seungcheol evidently looked very jealous. He avoided the question by replying 'it's good'.

3. The Kai x Jin-Ae MAMA dance collaboration 

- The two best dancers of the K-pop industry collaborated for a very heated stage performance of 'Artificial Love'. Even before the live stage itself, Cheol has been displaying jealousy when they were practicing. But Kai has assured him that he will not make a move at Jin-Ae and he respects their relationship even though JinCheol wasn't dating at that time yet. Kai said that they are just really close friends so there is no need to be jealous. He even helped when Cheol went to Dubai to surprise Jin-Ae.

4.  The SeungHo x Jin-Ae drama couple

- Jin-Ae played the role of Do Hana in the web series 'A-TEEN' where she was partnered up with Shin SeungHo who acted as Nam Siwoo, the boyfriend of the DoHa. As a supportive best friend and admirer (at that time), he watched the whole series even though he was hurt by the sweet moments of the two. He complimented her acting and jokingly (but fans thought that he wasn't) reacted to the shocking kiss scene.

5. The '100 ways' music video appearance

- Jin-Ae played the role of Jackson's long lost lover. The scenes were very romantic and touching that it looked too good to be true. At first, Cheol did not want her to participate in the music video because she might fall for him (a/n: have you seen Jackson? I mean, who wouldn't be in love with him?) but she assured him that it will never happen and she will not break their promise.

*a/n: I'm getting butterflies by just writing this...*