ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀs' ʙɪʀᴛʜᴅᴀʏ

It is no secret that Jin-Ae loves her members so much and she always likes spoiling or taking care  of them. She gives special attention to them than the other idols.

It has become a kind of like a tradition for the group to receive something special from their only female member Jin-Ae. This year, something very special is in store for the boys.

In their first year, Jin-Ae made them seaweed soup and a gift of their choice. But that was kind of boring. The next year, she and the birthday boy made something, like an activity, of their choice like phone case making or flower arranging. In the third year, she treated them to a meat or seafood party. Fourth-year was a trip to any place or country they want for only the two of them then she would set-up a treasure hunt for his gift. For the fifth year, she made them their very own customed design 2 tier cake. 

She woke up by 4 am to start baking the cake. She would bake and design the cake and then she would leave it in the refrigerator to cool. She would then go to the birthday boy's room and quielty decorate the room with the help of whoever the roommate is. When they are done, they, together with the other members, would wake up the birthday boy exactly at 7 am. 

But the cake is not just the surprise, she also made them a special film she took and edited by herself which was posted on their group's social media accounts. 

What a great day if your a SEVENTEEN member!

*a/n: HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEONGHANIIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! Let's be more honest in playing games from now on!