🥺~A Question~🥺

👋🏾✨Hey guys, I'm back!!✨👋🏾

Zoro💚🍺: Why are you so excited to be back? This is just gonna take up our cuddle time✋🏼😤

Author-chan💗: Bby we cuddled and hung  out together all of January and February💕!! Besides I wanna write a story for them, THEY DESERVE IT!!❤️❤️❤️

Zoro💚🍺: tsk. fine but... (picks her up author- chan) I'm going to have fun with you later~

Author-chan💗: (Blushes) Ahem anyways... Hey sanji wanna say something to all your princesses out there?

Sanji👑🥺: SURE!! HEY ALL MY BEAUTIFUL PRINCESSES OUT THERE!! JUST WANTED TO SAY I LOVE YOU SO MUCH AND IF YOU EVER WANNA TALK YOUR HUSBAND IS JUST A INBOX AWAY!! (GIVES THE READER(S) A KISS ON THE CHEEK😘)

Author-chan💗: Awwww!! Sanji your so sweet!!

Sanji👑🥺: Hehe🥰

Luffy😋🍖: HEY GUYS MAKE SURE TO SHOW AUTHOR-CHAN SOME LOVE AS WELL SHE SPENT 2 WHOLE MONTHS PLANNING THIS STORY!!😤❤️

Author-chan💗: Hehe alright, let's dive into the story!!! Oh and yes this does take place during the "Wano Kuni Arc!!"

(You wake up to the smell of pancakes and bacon so you decide to get and go see who's cooking. You take a shower, brush your teeth and do your hair and when you come out the bathroom you see a beautiful dress on your bed.)

(You were captured by it's beauty

(You were captured by it's beauty. After admiring it for a bit you put the dress on. You walked out of your room and towards the kitchen. You find sanji cooking all kinds of different breakfasts.)

Sanji👑🥺: Good Morning My Dove~

Y/N✨: Good Morning My Prince~

Sanji👑🥺: I hope your hungry because I made all this for you~ (smiles) 

Y/N✨: Aww thank you hunny bunny!! But I don't think I can eat all this by myself...

Sanji👑🥺: Good Morning My Dove~Y/N✨: Good Morning My Prince~Sanji👑🥺: I hope your hungry because I made all this for you~ (smiles) Y/N✨: Aww thank you hunny bunny!! But I don't think I can eat all this by myself