(Sanji x Reader) "Your Birthday!!!"🎁🎉🎂

( Before my tch- m-my - grrr "💚MY BEAUTIFUL WIFE!!💚"... begins this story just a reminder make sure to tell her Happy Birthday next Tuesday.) ~Zoro

(You stood on the head of lion of your crew's ship "The Thousand Sunny" and thought about how your birthday was tomorrow. You always wanted to have a "fairytale" themed birthday party but you were used to spending your birthday alone so you just brushed it off and called it a silly dream. Little did you know sanji didn't think your birthday wish was a silly dream and was determined to make your wish come true.)

"Y/N YOU READY FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY??!?", chopper said while hugging you.

"Yeah!!", you giggled while hugging him back.

"So what do you want for your birthday y/n?", zoro and luffy asked.

(You thought about telling them about your big birthday dream, but you thought they would just laugh at you. So you just smiled instead.)

"Nope, being with you guys is good enough for me!!", you said with a big grin.

"AWWWW!!", added nami and robin.

(Sanji on the other hand knew what you really wanted for your birthday and was gonna do anything and everything to make sure it happened.)

SANJI'S POV:

(After princess went to bed I told the others about what she wanted for her birthday and how the reason that she didn't tell them was because she thought they would just laugh at her. They all understood and agreed to help me set up everything. We decided to throw a party on a nearby island.)

~{*TIME SKIP BECAUSE ZORO WANTS ME TO TAKE A NAP WITH HIM*}~

(We reached the island and told luffy to go explore it with y/n while we set up. Luffy agreed and told y/n that he wanted to go explore.)

"Alright guys lets get started!!", sanji shouted.

"YEAH!!", everyone agreed.

~{*ANOTHER TIME SKIP BECAUSE ZORO SAID "HE WANTS CUDDLES DAMMIT!!"*}~

"Hey, sanji were done setting up!!", zoro, chopper, franky and usopp shouted.

(🥳💕This is the set up for the birthday celebration💕🥳)

"Well done guys!! It looks amazing!!", sanji said.