" Vinsmoke Sanji x Reader *CODE SNOW!!*"

(It seems you come on your period while on the high seas  prepare yourself for the cramps and all...)

(Oh also I forgot to mention you guys ate a devil fruit: snow-snow fruit)

(You wake up to a cluster of cramps and pains. You know it's that time of month and you hate when that time comes around because you become very moody. Today was the day you guys were going to a island to pick up food and other things, you had remembered that you had promised sanji that you would go spice hunting with him. You didn't wanna ruin his day so you decided to tough it out. You went to the bathroom took a shower and put on your outfit that sanji had laid out for you.)

(Of course your prince wanna match with you)

You finished getting dressed joined the others on the deck.

"Princess!! You look so beautiful!!", sanji says while picking you up and giving you a kiss.

(Your in pain but you don't want your prince to worry so you give him a sweet smile.)

"They better have some good meat on this island!!", luffy shouted.

"And beer!!", added zoro.

(You couldn't help but laugh at the two and their comments. The ship reached the island , zoro told everyone to meet back at the ship at 4 o'clock sharp!! Everyone agreed and you guys started the search for what you all wanted.)

"Come on princess those spices are just begging to be found!!", sanji said as he grabbed your hand.

~'TIME SKIP BECAUSE LUFFY SAID HE"S STARVING!!!'~

(You and sanji found a spice shop and started searching for really rare spices. As your looking around a gush of pain just shocked your stomach, you groaned which instantly caught your prince's attention.)

"Princess what's wrong?", sanji asks with concern.

"It's nothing sanji, I'm fine", you said with a smile.

(Sanji accepts what you say and goes back to looking for spices. You try to go back to what your doing but another wave of pain comes crashing in.)

"GAAHHH!!!", you groan out in pain.

"PRINCESS?!?!?", sanji screams.

(You run out the store and try to find chopper to see if he has something for your terrible cramps, with sanji running after you. As your running the third wave of pain knocks you clean off your feet. You held your stomach and groaned even louder. When the fourth wave it that was when everything went down hill... You transformed into a snow~ monster!! Who was wildly out of control!!)