"Vinsmoke Sanji X Stressed Reader"

(Alright guys I've decided to write a story about sanji comforting you when you get stressed over digital learning. Hope you enjoy!!)

(BEEP, BEEP, BEEP!!)

(Your alarm goes off at 6:00a.m. sharp, seeing the sun hadn't risen yet you try to go back to sleep. As you were laying back down you felt a pair of arms wrap around your waist, it was your boyfriend  sanji.) 

"Good morning princess", he said while kissing  your neck.

"Good morning my prince", you said with the a smile.

(You turned around to face him and he had the biggest smile in the world. You decided to get up and get ready for school, sanji  got up as well and headed to the kitchen to make you some breakfast. You head to the bathroom to take a shower.)

'~{TIME SKIP BECAUSE LUFFY SAID SO!!!}~'

(You get out the shower and saw the outfit that sanji chose for you laying on the bed. Of course sanji loved it when you would show some skin so of course he chose a crop top and shorts for  you.)

(You finished putting on your clothes and the smell of food caught your nose so you headed to the kitchen to see what your boyfriend was making

(You finished putting on your clothes and the smell of food caught your nose so you headed to the kitchen to see what your boyfriend was making. You walk into the kitchen to see that your boyfriend made you pancakes!!)

(You didn't wanna eat it because it looked so beautiful!! But you did anyways

(You didn't wanna eat it because it looked so beautiful!! But you did anyways... and it was GREAT!! You washed your plate and then gave sanji a kiss on the lips before you headed to the room to start school. You get to the room, pull out your computer and start class.)

'~{TIME SKIP AGAIN BECAUSE ZORO SAID HE TRYNA TAKE A NAP!!!}~'

(Your half way through school and  your already stressed, you were on edge, tears flowing from your eyes just a sad mess. Suddenly there was knock at the door you wiped away your tears and told them to come in. It was sanji, he had noticed you hadn't eaten yet so he made you lunch.)