(Sanji x Reader) "Mall Day!!" 💳🛍️

(Hey, fellow crew member guess what today is... IT'S MY BIRTHDAY DAMMMIT!! and I'm super pumped because author-chan is taking the crew and me to a mall on a super cool island!! She said I could get whatever I want and you know what that means... MORE SWORDS FOR ME!! The fact that my wife and I were born in the same month is DAMN SEXY!!! *cough cough* I- uh I mean it's cool or whatever... *ahem* enjoy the story!!) ~zoro

(It was another chilly day on the seas you and sanji were in bed watching a movie when suddenly author-chan busted into ya'll room.)

"IT'S ZORO'S BIRTHDAY!!", author-chan shouted.

"It's moss head's birthday huh? Alright I'll get started on a cake and-", said sanji.

"Oh no need I'm treating the whole crew today to a day at the mall!!", author- chan said with a smile.

"The mall!!?!", you shouted.

"AHHH SANJI, SANJI, SANJI CAN WE GO!??", you asked.

"Of course we can princess!!", said sanji.

"AUTHOR-CHAN WHERE ARE YOU??? I WANT BIRTHDAY KISSES!!", shouted zoro.

(You giggled at the request of your crew's swordsman.)

"Lemme go tend to his needs. Hurry up and get situated were about to arrive at the mall.", author-chan said as she walked out the room.

"Alright, let's get ready!!", you said.

"Right, but you better not flirt with any man in that mall.", sanji said in a serious tone.

"Hmph, how dare you sir!! I've never once flirted with another guy while in this relationship!! THE AUDACITY!! You know what no kisses or sex for 2 months!!", you said.

"NO!! Princess I was just kidding!!", said sanji.

"Hmph, fine I'll forgive you", you said with a smile.

"Yayyy!! Now can I have a kiss??", sanji asked with puppy dog eyes.

(You gave sanji a quick peck on the lips, then headed towards the bathroom to get ready.)

~{TIME SKIP BECAUSE ZORO SAID THAT I NEED TO GET SOME REST!!}~

"Wow this mall is huge author-chan!!", shouted chopper.

"I know there's a lot of stores in here. I think it's best if you stay with me and zoro chopper so you won't get lost.", author-chan said with a smile.

"Mmm.. OKAY!!", chopper said with a cute smile.

"C'mon you can get on my back.", author-chan said.

"Yayyy!!", shouted chopper.

"ALRIGHT, EVERYONE MEET BACK HERE AT 4:00 P.M. SHARP!!", luffy said.

"OKAY!!", shouted everyone.

(Everyone went there own separate ways while you and sanji headed to the clothing store.)

"God, there's so many people in these clothing stores.", you said.

"Yeah, especially men.", sanji mumbled.

(You and sanji entered a store and went to the long-sleeve section.)

"Princess I think you would look beautiful in this outfit.", sanji said as he pointed to the outfit.

", sanji said as he pointed to the outfit

"Yeah, I think I would too.", you agreed.

"Alright, let's get it!!", said sanji.

(Just then a random man walked up to you and offered to pay for the outfit in exchange of you having dinner with him.)

"No thanks she's good.", sanji said as he dragged you to the cashier.

(Sanji payed for the outfit  with the money that author-chan had gave him. As you two were walking out the store he grabbed your hand and told you that if he ever saw that dumbass again he would light his ass up. You giggled and kissed him on the cheek.)

~{TIME SKIP BECAUSE ZORO SAID IF I DON'T HURRY UP THEN HE'S CARRYING ME TO BED!}~

"Is everyone here??", asked robin.

"Let's see, me, robin, usopp, franky, sanji, y/n, chopper, zoro, author-chan... wai where's luffy??", said nami.

WELP 682 WORDS!!! YAYYYY!!! HOPE YA"LL ENJOYED!! NOW I GOTTA GO ZORO HAS SLUNG ME OVER HIS SHOULDER AND SAID "IT'S TIME FOR ME TO REST"...

SO STAY TUNED!!