Chapter 28: Traitors

(Third POV)

It has been days. Students are training extra hard since they might once again face a war. Izuku and Uraraka are still the campus couple and some students from other courses started to suck up 2A since the 'Prince and Princess' is in their class. 

Annoying. Was all Izuku could think of them. While Class 2A was dealing with the possible up coming war and the suck up students, Nezu recieved a call from Tsukauchi saying that criminals were requesting for his presence. It stated that they have something they want to talk about to Nezu.

Nezu complied to the request. Right now, he is sitting face to face with three criminals who turned themselves in. "What is it that you criminals want to talk about?" he asked after sipping on tea.

"We made a mistake.. turning ourselves in is better than staying with that.. psychopath!" yelled criminal number 1. Criminal number 2 agreed. Criminal number 3 spoke up. "All of us who joined.. we all request for something, and.. we all agree with one thing." The principal grew curious. "But your request are no-" 

"Let them be Tsukauchi. I'll hear it, let us see if their request would be possible or good enough to grant." Nezu cut offed the detective who in return just nodded. "now tell me.."

"Honestly, we were sacrifices.. so it's whether this works or not we can relay the message to the others." criminal 1 said. Criminal number 2 , a female, finally spoke.. "Himiko Toga. At first we chose to follow her because she was from the league.. the big shot ya know? She escaped heroes grasped and skilled. We thought following under her would bring us the life we wanted.. like that shigaraki guy wanted, the society now didn't really gave us a chance of our dream, and Toga also once had the same dream we had. Apparently, the more we stay with her.. the more we see what she truly wants. She doesn't really have any ideals left.. only revenge."

Criminal 3 spoke next. "A lot of my friends and comrades died because of her unplanned missions, saying it was just to give a warning to public and heroes.. other cause of their deaths was her random knife throws and killing when she's angry and when she rants."

"And where does this lead?" Nezu asks. "I'm saying that we want to help take down Himiko Toga." Criminal 2 talked. "Oh? and how do you plan that?" 

"Simple really, when she sleeps.. we escape her. Taking her head on would just give us all knives in our vital parts." Criminal 1 said as the other two shivered. "She changed so much.. more accurate at aiming one and multiple knives and such." Criminal 3 murmured. "When we escape her, we want to all give ourselves in if.. if we , if we get to live our dream at least once."

"dream?" Tsukauchi  asks. "Not every criminal joined her. Some of us had the same ideals and same reason why we joined her. Coincidences? I think not. We all know Himiko Toga wanted to be a hero before the society rejected her. All of us in that most have the same stories detective.. society rejects." stated criminal 2. 

"We're saying that most of us dreamed to be a hero but society didn't really accept us and our quirks." 

"So you're saying you dreamed to be a hero at least once?" Nezu asks. "Yes." They all said simultaneously. "Well, Tsukauchi?" Nezu looked at the detective waiting for an answer. "all.. truth." 

"Then as long as you keep to our promise, you are safe from execution." "execution?" criminal 1 asked curiously. "When official criminals like you have a request this risky like a gamble and we accepted it, you have to keep your end of the deal. By that, I'll have contracts made and you have to sign. When your fellow friends come here, they are to give their signature too agreeing to the terms. If you keep it, we keep ours. Helping out society from doom, you people get to have a chance to lessen your sentences on a great value.. but if you tricked us, a life imprisonment or death sentence is the only choice." Tsukauchi said. The three nodded. 

The day was finally over, Ochako and Izuku are just spending time alone doing homework. 

Iida was supposed to come but Mei came and said that she needed help with her babies, Todoroki was invited but didn't feel like coming since, he feels like a third wheel. Tsuyu.. well, she was about to come but Mina pulled her away and promised that Yaoyorozu would teach her. Yaomomo didn't get a say in it and just went with it since she figured out why. And so the prince and his girlfriend were alone.

Doing homework? or supposed to be doing homework? Well, Ochako is a good girl and trying to get Izuku to get back to his homework but this prince is just too excited for his brother's wedding that's far from the present. Looking through the choices, Izuku was looking at dresses for Ochako to wear.

"Ochako, how about this one.. I wanna see you in blue.." Izuku said. Uraraka blushed. "B-but Izuku.. I could just wear a blue t-shirt from my closet y'know? or our gym uniforms!" she said. "But it's not a dress.." Izuku pouted. "eyy you're naughty today Izu!" she exclaimed. "how about purple?" he said after scrolling the picture to the next. "Izuku.. homework!!" Ochako whined pointing at his notebook. "Maybe orange would compliment your brown hair..." he mumbled and it continued to more colors. "Izu, we have homework due tomorrow!!"

"..fine.." he pouted playfully. The soon to be duchess chuckled. "Besides.. I need your help with maths. Only you and Yaoyorozu really do get the answers in a very fast time." she said. Izuku nodded and the studying continued. 

The others are done with homework and now at the commons area. The shouting of Bakugou, the soba slurping of Todoroki and the shananigans of the Bakusquad. Sato is baking cake too! All over it was normal. The doorbell rang. Class expected it to be Aizawa but when Mina has opened the door, It revealed a man. They all swore he looked familiar. Bakugou went and choked on nothing. "Uncle??" he said. 

The King himself has come to UA. Reason? still unknown to them but all Katsuki know is that he has to bow. Yaoyorozu, Aoyama and Iida has bowed to showed respect. The others were confused. 

"Ah, Katsuki.. do you know where Izuku is?" "in his dorm room.." Then the others seem to catch on.. "wait... that's the king?? oh my gosh!!" Mina whisper exclaimed as he motioned the others to bow. "It's quite alright.." Hisashi chuckled. "I'll lead you there." Katsuki offered.

"Uncle? is there something big going on?" He asked. "uh-well.. Nezu actually called me here." The king said. "Is it important?"

"Katsuki I'm not supposed to say anything you know." 
"oh sorry, anyways. Round- I mean Uraraka should be in there too. I think their doing homework." said katsuki.
"Oh.. homework.."
"Literal homework uncle! geez." Hisashi chuckled.

"Anyways. Katsuki-kun, send your parents my regards." Hisashi says before knocking on the door. The ash blonde nodded and left. Hisashi chuckles more as he hears Uraraka and his son arguing about something so light. Turns out, their conversation about Ochako's dress didn't really finished. Since they didn't heard his knock, the king knocked on the door again.

Hisashi heard some shuffling then he was met by a shocked face of his son. "DAD!!?" "uh- dad?" Ochako's voice in the background. She saw Hisashi and suddenly stood up and bowed in panic screaming "DAD!!"

For a king who was known to be serious and turns his laughs to only chuckles, he laughed hard this time. For some reason pride fills him.