Thirty-One

"Jack," I moan as he kisses down my bare stomach. My hands embedded in his hair.

"I'm daddy tonight," he whispers against my skin as he kisses my inner thigh, tugging my black lace thong down my legs, tossing it aside as he leans up against me.

He presses his lips to mine and grinds against my body, his boxers keeping him from being fully undressed. I moan against his lips and he smirks. He slowly takes his boxers off and I watch him intently.

His body dripping with sweat already.

Too much foreplay would be the cause of that. He winks at me before climbing back on top of me.

But I woke up.

I sat up and my eyes widen.

I just had a sexual dream about Gilinsky..

Not the first one but still.

I run a hand over my face before looking at the time, one am on a Saturday. Jack should be awake.

I pick my phone up and dial his number and wait for him to answer the phone. "Hey babe."

"Jack," I laugh, slipping out of my bed and walking into my bathroom. "I just had a dream about you."

"Weird because I had a dream about you." He laughs, "what was yours about?"

"It was pretty hot," I say smirking. "When are you coming home?"

"Well my love, I'm at lax right now actually.. Shall I come over?" He asks and I squeal.

"Yes! I miss you babe!" I say excitedly. 

"Haha. Well its barely eleven right now.. What shall we do baby girl?" He asks and I melt.

"You're so fucking amazing Jack." I state as I run my hands through my hair. "Whatever you wanna do, I'm down. I always get to choose."

"You make me who I am. And you always choose because you're my princess and I want you to be happy."

"I can't even control my emotions right now." I sigh trying to calm down. I'm so excited and all the things he's saying is just melting me.

"The fair is in town, right?" He asks and I furrow my eyebrows.

"How'd you know?" I ask him as I sit on the edge of my bed.

"I seen your posts on instagram, dumby. The ones with the girls on eating funnel cakes and stuff."

I couldn't help but laugh, "I forgot you follow me.. You didn't for so long that I have to keep reminding myself."

"I wish I would of found you sooner. You make me so happy."

"You've always been able to make me smile, and that honestly makes you so special." I say. "Okay let's not get in our feelings,"

"So are you down to go to the fair?" He asks and I smile.

"Yes sir I am." I say standing up to get dressed, "we should try to match."

"Hahah, fine. What should I wear babe?"

"I'm gonna wear just a pair of skinny jeans and a gray sweater, I'm sure that's easy enough for you to match with." I say as I pull the outfit on.

"Alright baby girl. Do me a favor?"

"Yeah anything." I say brushing my hair out and French braiding it.

"Don't wear any makeup tonight." He says and I roll my eyes.

"Not even eye liner?"

"No makeup at all. You look so much more beautiful with out it. Even though youre gorgeous with it."

"Fine, no makeup." I say pulling my black vans onto my feet.

"I'll be there soon my love." He says and I smile.

"Okay, are we going back to your place afterwards or mine?"

"We should go back to mine," he says.

"Okay, I'll be waiting for you babe." I laugh before we bid our goodbyes.

My adrenaline rushing knowing I'm going to see him in a short period of time.

So fucking excited.