Ten

"Are you excited?" Cam asks as we walk off of the plane. I just shrug and look at all the people walking in front of us.

"I don't know," I say honestly. I don't know if I even want to see Jack. The feelings are there but they're numb and I forget about them.

"Come on, tomorrow is your birthday. You should be so happy!" He grins. I just smile and shake my head, amused.

"Yay!" I say sarcastically as I smile.

He just laughs and wraps his arm around my own as we walk into the airport, supposedly the Jack's are here to pick us up. But I don't see either of them.

Not until I see Gilinsky and Carter "bro" hugging. His face just made me want to cry.

Because of how amazing he looks and just because he's Jack.

"Alyssa, Isela!" Johnson greets pulling me into a tight hug. I grin and wrap my arms around his body.

"I've missed you girls, really, I have. It's been different not having you two around." He smiles as he hugs Isela.

"I've missed you a lot, too. It's been depressing not having you around." I frown as I lean against Carter who had moved over towards me.

"Did you get what I told you to get?" Carter asks Johnson.

Johnson smirking and whispering something into his ear before Carter handed him some money.

"Johnson, you better not be dealing drugs. Your mother would not be proud." Nash says waving his finger in his face.

I roll my eyes, but it was funny and it totally looked like Carter and Jack we're making a drug deal transaction right in the middle of the airport.

"I don't know how I put up with you," Carter laughs slinging his arm over my shoulders. "We have plans tomorrow, I hope you brought something very nice to wear." He whispers in my ear as we start to walk towards Gilinsky who had stepped away due to a business call.

"Hey Isela," Jack says first giving her a small hug.

"Oh, hi." She responds as he looks me over before wrapping his arms around me. Carter's arm that was resting on my shoulders falling off as Jack lifts me up a bit.

"Hey," He murmurs into my ear as I wrap my arms around his neck for extra support as I'm in the air.

"So much doubt just washed away," I sigh in relief. "Hey,"

"You had doubt in me?" He frowns as he lets me go. I just nod and look away.

"I did, because after you and your ex seen each other you just stopped talking to me." I mumble.

"Oh yeah..." He trails off. I just smile and simply lean into Carter walking out of the airport.

"What was that all about? I couldn't hear what he was telling you." Isela whispers once we're in the car.

"He just asked why I had doubt in him." I shrug watching Jack slide into his car, running a hand through his hair.

"What'd he say when you told him?" She asks, but Jack heard and turned around, frowning.

"I didn't mean too okay? Shit happens." He mutters.

"She's just curious as to what you said. Nobody said you meant it." I snap.

I'm pissed. Not because he's just being different either, just because he's Jack and his looks frustrate me.

"Whatever," He grumbles as he turns around. I just roll my eyes and look away. Leaning my head back against the seat.