Twenty-Two

"You know, it's pretty sad that you do favoritiziming to your fans Gilinsky." I state brushing my wet hair out.

"I don't?" He says more of a question.

"Yeah, you do. You don't realize it. Krystal? You say she's your biggest fan because why? Oh because she has the money to meet you every month more than once? No your biggest fans are those girls that are behind the computer typing multiple tweets, keeping hope, crying a lot over you. Actually supporting you. Those are the ones who you need to focus on. Because they actually devote themselves to you. Not someone who comes to every aiport to meet you. Sorry."

He sighs but doesn't say anything. "How do you know all of this?" He asks finally as I put my hair up into a braided bun.

"Because if you don't remember I was one of those girls. You never would have noticed me if I didn't go to Carter's party. I literally went there early in the morning. I was the first one there. Well Isela and I of course. I am just like all those other girls. I just got more out of it than I really deserved." I explain grabbing my phone, opening my fan account on twitter and handing him my phone. Even though we're close like this I still use it. "That's what your biggest fans look like Jack, not the people who can always afford to meet you."

"What's bringing all of this up though? You never talked about any of this before." He says scrolling through the tweets, smiling at a few.

"It's all I see on Instagram. I have a fan account on there too. I see all the depression shit and I see all the people slowly losing hope because you treat people like Krystal so much better than anyone." I say adjusting my tank top. "To be honest, I started losing hope before I met you. But then Carter announced his birthday party and I believed I would make it."

"Show me the post," he whispers handing me my phone. I sit next to him, pulling up instagram logging into my fan account. I just let him scroll down the time line. "This is how they really feel isn't it."

"Yeah," I say leaning my head on his shoulder as he continues to scroll.

"How do I not see all of this?" He asks looking over at me. I could tell by the look on his face he felt extremely bad.

"Because you only focus on the big accounts Jack." I murmur into his shoulder. I slowly take my phone out of his hands. "Here let me see your phone."

He nods, grabbing his phone off the night stand handing it to me. I smile unlocking it and going onto twitter.

I make him press the follow button on some fan accounts that I know of. It wouldn't be right if I did it. "You felt like they did?" He asks me as I scroll through his twitter account.

I don't say anything I just nod. He sighs rubbing his face. "You're a good person Jack. Don't stress over it. I just wanted to point this out to you, so you don't give certain fans special treatment." I say locking his phone and handing it back to him but he shakes his head.

"You hold it for right now.. And I'm sorry, I didn't realize what I was doing." He says standing up. I frown.

"I didn't mean to make you upset, but it had to be said Jack." I say standing up and placing my hands on his cheeks. "Smile for me, I don't like seeing you like... This." I say looking up at him. He smiles a little bit. "You can do better than that."

I make a weird face which causes him to smile. I pucker my lips and he leans down pecking my lips with his perfectly soft ones multiple times. "Now get dressed your dad wants us to go on a hike."

He frowns wrapping his arms around my waist. "I love them but I just want to stay here with you."

"No you don't. Come on. I'll pick your outfit out." I smirk pulling away from him. He watches as I look through his pants, picking out Adidas wind blockers tossing them at him.