Four

July 3rd, 2014

"You're so addicted to that game. Its so annoying because I can't beat it," Isela says referring to Let It Goat, the game I have been addicted to since it came out, a day ago.

"I beat Johnson's high score so that counts." I laugh exiting out of it. "Still down to go see Fireworks with the boys tomorrow?"

"When am I not down? Espically when it comes to the boys haha. Yes."

"Good, I swear its so weird just being able to text them whenever and what not. I mean, I only have Cam and Nash' phone number but still. Its so... Surreal." I sigh dreamily.

It really is a dream come true.

"Yeah I get you, I think Nash and you have the cutest relationship. Or should I say flirtashionship."

"We do not!" I laugh dropping my phone onto my stomach. "We just can say anything to each other, sexual things included, and not be creeped out." I clarify.

She just gives me the are you kidding me look and I roll my eyes.

"Tomorrow should be great," I comment as I sit up and stretch.

"Yeah, I'm hoping everything goes well. It sucks that Gilinsky isn't going to be there. You two seem to be pretty close."

"Yeah, Nah. He and I really haven't talked much since that night. But I've only seem him a few times since then, so I don't know." I say as I look through my clothes, deciding what I should bring to wear tomorrow since Carter insisted we stay the night tonight.

"Well, I think you would be perfect with him, but then again your be cute with Nash and Cam too,"

"I wouldn't date Cam, not that he isn't a sex god, I just I don't know. I feel like he's really innocent." I laugh glancing at her. She just shrugs and types away at her phone.

I decide on a pair of denim ripped skinny jeans, and a gray tank top that had the California Republic sign with pink and brown flowers on the white writing, the back splitting in half to open up.

I put that in my gray messenger bag and get the feminine things I'll need for tomorrow. After packing what I'll need we headed out.

.

.

.

.

"Alyssa!!" Nash screams running out of the house. Matthew, Cameron and Carter following behind him out of the front door.

"Hey Nashley." I grin hugging him back, before giving both Carter and Cameron a hug. "Hi, I'm Alyssa." I introduce myself to Matthew.

I haven't met him in person, so its a little nerve wrecking.

"I gathered that," He says with a small smile on his face. "I'm Matthew,"

"Dude she's a fan, she knows who you are." Carter laughs at Matt. Matthew just glares at him.

"I'm being polite, try it sometime." Matt retorts before giving me a hug. I couldn't help but laugh at Carter's face, he just looked shocked and offended.

"I'm always polite, whatchu talkin' about?" Carter asks as we all walk inside. Taking random seats on the couch.

"Guys! Guess who's on their way over!" Nash says loudly as he looks at his phone. "Jack and Jack!!"

Thank god.

"Finally," Matt smiles as Isela nudges me. I just smile at her and look at my shoes.