Five

"Jack, can you carry me? My feet hurt." I sigh as we walk back to Cameron's. We had to walk since we're all under age drinking and most of the boys were half drunk.

He laughs and picks me up bridal style before continuing to walk down the sidewalk.

I'm not even going to lie, I felt like a queen in his arms.

Gahh I'm in Gilinsky's arms. "You look like you just saw a unicorn, why so happy?"

Because you are perfect.

And your arm is almost touching my butt. Oops.

"Because I don't have to walk." I grin playing with the fabric of his tank top. "If I get to heavy you can set me down,"

"Pssh, are you underestimating my strength?" He laughs. "Wait that sounded like I was calling you heavy, no you're not heavy okay."

I couldn't help but laugh at how cute he was being. "You're so adorable Jack," I smile leaning my head against his chest.

It felt like a brick but it was soft at the same time. "Really? I'm adorable? Not even cute? Baby bunny's are adorable, I'm not a baby Bunny."

"You're a lot more than Adorable, but right now you're my adorable-"

"I'm your adorable babe?" He winks as he walks into the house setting me down on the couch.

Holy shit balls.

"Yeah, okay." I say rubbing my face.

"You're sleeping in the guest room right?" Jack asks lookind down at me.

I just nod my head and sigh. "Alright, then I guess we're sharing a room." He laughs before picking me up again and walking upstairs.

"Whose all sleeping in this room?" I ask as he sets me down on one of the beds.

"Isela, you, Jack and I." He tells me. I look at the bed next to me and sigh. "Jack and I will just share a bed."

No. I want you to cuddle with me.

"I'm sure Isela won't mind sharing a bed with Jack." I say sitting up and stretching. Isela and Jack walking in the room.

"Isela, come here." I murmur gesturing for her to walk over to me.

"Can you sleep with Johnson? Like just share a bed with him? I reallllyyyy wanna cuddle with Gilinsky, and I'm sure he'd only be down if you were okay with sleeping with Johnson." I whisper in her ear.

Damn I sound desperate.

"Girl, you're crazy. But okay, yeah but you have to get me Aaron's number." She says holding her pinky out to me. I just nod and pinky promise her that I will.

"Johnson, I guess we're sharing a bed." Isela laughs walking over to the other bed.

This is why I love my best friend.

"I'll get you a shirt," Jack says like last time. Going into his suitcase and pulling out his black t shirt that has a white pocket with palm trees on it in the front before handing it to me.

I jump up from the bed and walk into the bathroom, changing quickly, pulling on some of my gray huff socks, the weed plants being torqouise in color. I rid my face of any makeup.

After I walk back into the room and put my clothes by my bag before crawling into the bed next to a shirtless Gilinsky.

He was wearing some pajama pants that lossely hugged his hips and god damn did he look like a model.