Twenty

December 23rd, 2014

It's been a few days since Jack headed back to Omaha. I've been missing him so much that I've pretty much been doing whatever I can to get out of the house. Whether it's a party at a friend's house or hanging out with Cameron and Carter.

Currently I'm with Isela and Amy at the mall. Just walking around and getting a few things, not that I need anything since Jack and I bought pretty much everything a fewe weeks ago.

Ahh, I miss him.

"If you miss Jack so much just text him." Amy says and I sigh. I don't like texting him first.

"I don't want to seem clingy." I frown as I stare at my phone in my hands. Finally giving in and texting him, saying how much I miss him.

"See? He said he misses you too." Isela smiles nudging my shoulder.

My heart literally stops when he tells me he has to go because his mom supposedly invited Leigh over. He could tell by the way I was texting that I was pissed and insisted we facetime tonight to "talk".

Can you even blame me for being upset? Leigh is his first love. You never stop loving your first love. So.

"Why would his mom invite her over? She knows they broke up." Amy frowns and I shrug.

"I don't know. It's just really annoying how he said he had to talk to me later because she was coming over. It just seems so suspicious."

"Text Sammy. He'll let you know straight up." Isela suggests but I shake my head.

"He would tell Jack and then Jack would give me shit about not trusting him. Him and I discussed her before he left. So he'd just get pissed."

"Sammy wouldn't tell him, dude. He's literally like your best friend." Amy says. It wouldn't hurt to try.

"I mean. I guess I could..." I trail off opening Sammy and I's messages. Typing a quick text before pressing send.

To Sammy :-)

Hey, I need to ask you something & you can NOT tell Gilinsky.

From Sammy :-)

Okay. What's up?

To Sammy :-)

Why is Leigh really at Jack's house?

From Sammy :-)

His mom invited us all over for a bbq for christmas eve. Don't worry I'll make sure she's not near him.

To Sammy :-)

You're the bestessstttt. Love you :) I'll leave you alone now

From Sammy :-)

You aren't bugging me though. I love you too cutie.

To Sammy :-)

I miss you guys. :(

From Sammy :-)

It's barely been three days Alyssa. Chilllllllll

To Sammy :-)

Dude. Are you saying you don't miss me?

From Sammy :-)

I DO.

To Sammy :-)