Fighting Fate 4

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters and places mentioned. All the places are fictional and any resemblance is a mere coincidence.

$$$$$$$$$$

Daya came inside the house in extreme anger, upon entering the lounge he threw his backpack hardly; it hit the table attached to the wall. The vase on the table fell and broke into small pieces. Due to the noise mother came out her room; she was shocked after seeing the vase broken with Daya's backpack lying beside it on the floor. She saw her son in the state of extreme fury so decided to intervene.

She stepped forward and asked in a soft tone to handle her cheery young son's anger: kya hua beta itna gussy mai kyun ho? (signaled towards pieces of vase; Daya didn't paid any heed to her) or yeh kya kiya? Itna bhi kis baat ka gussa hai? (Remembered that today was her son's boxing match) or aapka to aj match tha na?

Listening to this he became angrier and threw a furious glance with red eyes to his mother.

The mother was taken aback by this act of her son. Her little son is more of a calm and cheerful boy; he does not involve himself in fighting with someone unnecessarily. He tends to be calmer even when someone fights with him. Being angry is her big baby's job it just does not suit her little baby.

She again tried a bit softer than before: kya hua Daya? Itny gussy mai kyun ho? (asked him politely) koi problem hai? (suggesting) Mai help kr skti hun?

Daya just threw her an ignorant angry glance and went inside his room shutting the door loudly side by side bolting it. Disha was now extremely worried. She looked at the closed door and then her sight went to the wall clock present there revealing it was 6:30 P. M. She went to the phone cradle and pick up the phone. She dialed the number but the receiver did not receive the call; she repeatedly tried but no one received the call. She anxiously started pacing down the lounge. Some minutes later, she again tried to call but the result was same; meanwhile she heard the loud sound of something breaking from Daya's room. She again gave a worried look to the door.

This time she went to his door and knocked it: Daya... (lovingly as she knew that her younger son perceive love and care more effectively than anger) beta darwaza kholo... (trying to calm him down) Mumma ko batao kiya hua hai... (again knocked) please mera baccha darwaza khol do... (in distress) Mumma pareshan ho rahi hain... (again trying) aik dafa bahar to aao na...

She was continuously trying hard to make him open the door when suddenly phone ranged. She rushed to the cradle and put the receiver on her ear; caller said "hello" but she did not let the caller complete his words: Jeet... Jeet jaldi sy ghar ao beta... (anxiously) jaldi ana beta...

Abhijeet tried to calm her: acha Maa mai aa raha hun... (asking) pr yeh to batain hua kiya hai...? (worried for her) aap theek to hain na?

Disha frustratingly: mai theek hun... tum bs ghar ao jaldi...

Abhijeet: mai aa raha hun... bs nikal he raha tha... (again tried to ask her the reason) lekin hua kiya hai... aap batain to sahi... (worriedly) mjhe pareshani ho rahi hai...

Disha took a deep breath to calm down: Jeet wo... wo Daya... wo...

Abhijeet got fretted: kiya hua Daya ko... (while starting his bike meantime)

Disha said cluelessly: pata nahi...

Listening to this he cut the call and rushed towards home. He covered the distance of 25 minutes in mere 15 minutes. Hurriedly he rushed inside and asked his mother about the situation prevailing.

$$$$$$$$$$

Abhijeet tossed his helmet and keys at the center table: kiya hua hai... or Daya kahan hai? (at the same time the broken pieces of vase came in his proximity) yeh sb kiya hai...