Fighting Fate 7

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters and places mentioned. All the places are fictional and any resemblance is a mere coincidence.

$$$$$$$$$$

He was running in full speed. The ball came flying to him, it was his turn to kick the ball to goal. But everyone present there saw a rare sight; Daya a brilliant player who never ever misses miss the ball and trip. The ball went past him and bounce on the empty space behind him. He fell badly on the ground.

"Ahhh..."

Jay came running to Daya due to the pain-filled scream: kiya hua Daya are you alright? (Daya was sitting on ground grabbing his right feet)

A whistle was heard. Everybody stopped. A person also came to Daya with a concerned face: What happened?

Jay was sitting beside Daya, he had removed Daya's joggers, looking at his foot said in worried tone: Sir lagta hai sprain aa gaya hai Daya k paun main...

Sir inspected his foot: haan... lagta to esa he hai... (to Daya in concerned tone) can you stand up?

Daya nodded. He tried to stand up but could not do so "Ahhhh..." he felt as if his leg trembled and could not put up with his weight.

Jay moved forward in worry and helped him stand: mere shoulder pr hath rakho... (Daya put his arm around Jay's shoulder and stood up) chalo aao... (he took Daya to the bench and made him sit there) yahan betho mai aaya...

He rushed to the side where the all the necessities were put as they were in the middle of their practice of football. After searching for some moments, he found the desired thing and came back to Daya.

He sat on the ground near the Daya's feet and signaled him to forward his foot. Daya forwarded his foot while closing eyes tightly in pain. Jay sprayed the pain relief spray. The spray did its work; the pain subsided in few minutes.

Coach said after analyzing the current situation: Ravi switch with Daya; Harsh you replace Jay...

Daya tried to stand up in protest but Jay stopped him in his tracks, he supported Daya and helped him in standing position.

Daya in hurry initiated: Sir mai bilkul theek hun... (tried to assure him) I can play... Aap ko replace krny ki zaroorat nhi hai mjhe...

Jay snubbed him; he was worried for his friend: kya khaak theek ho? (realizing him how difficult it is for him to stand up) Khud to theek sy khary bhi nhi ho paa rhy ho... (angrily) football khelo gy... (now he faced to coach) Sir chorain issy... aapny theek kiya k issy substitute kr diya... (in amaze) lekin aapny mjhe kyun replace kiya... mai to theek hun...

Coach cleared in a strict tone: Jay, Daya ko infirmary ly jao... or wesy bhi ab practice ka time khatam honay wala hai... wahan sy free ho k drop kr dena issy ghar...

Jay just nodded in response: yes Sir...

He took Daya to the School's infirmary. It was already five pm of evening. The doctor present there checked his injury.

Dr. Ashutosh: Sprain hai... (he tied the crepe bandage on his feet) yeh bandage swelling km krny mai help kry gi... rest karain, icing karain or pair ko ooncha rakhain... do chaar din iss pr weight naa dain... zyada serious nahi hai rest sy theek ho jaye ga...

Daya exclaimed in loud voice: do chaar din...

Doctor in serious tone: Daya aap ko at least chaar din rest krna hoga... warna injury barh bhi skti hai...

Daya also in serious tone: I have a match to play in three days... (Absolute tone) or mera uss match mai participate krna bht zaroori hai...

Doctor maintained his expressions: agar aap iss pair k sath football khelain gy to shayad phir kabhi football khelny k qabil na rahain...