Fighting Fate 6

Disclaimer: I do not own any of the characters and places mentioned. All the places are fictional and any resemblance is a mere coincidence.

$$$$$$$$$$

Daya came out of Abhijeet's room and tried to leave the house but Disha; who was making dinner in the kitchen; saw him going outside, She tried to stop him: Kahan jaa rhy ho Daya... dinner nhi krna? (Daya looked at her with eyes full of tears and again tried to leave but Disha grabbed his arm; he cannot jerk her hand out of respect and love for his mother) kya hua aap ro kyun rhy ho? (asking) larai hui hai bhai sy aapki? (inspecting the red cheek) or yeh gaal kyun itna laal ho raha hai... (she had a vague idea what might have had happen, so gave words to her suspicion) kahi Jeet ny ha...

But she was not able to complete her sentence as at the same time Abhijeet also came out of his room; Daya saw him and left the house hurriedly while softly pulling his arm from his mother's grip. Now the mother was sure that something happened between her sons. She looked at Abhijeet questionably. In return Abhijeet just downed his head in regret.

Disha disquietly asked him the reason of this occurrence: kiya hua Jeet...? (anxiously) kiya aapny sach mai Chotu py hath uthaya hai?

Abhijeet downed his head a bit more which was the answer she was demanding. She glared at him: yeh kya kiya aapny... (angrily) choty bhai ko marty hain iss tarhan sy... saara gaal laal ho gaya hai bachchy ka...(posed the next question) esa kiya kr diya tha usny jo aapka hath uth gaya...?

Abhijeet in same posture narrated all the happenings: pata nhi kesy haath uth gaya... (tried to convince) meri har giz yeh intention nhi thi... I did not mean to hit him... pata nhi kesy... (accepting the fault) bs mjhe gussa aa gaya tha... (telling her the reason) mjhe teen files complete krni thi aaj (quietly) or un files mai sy aik meri six months ki report thi jis sy k basis pe iss month mera CID mai transfer hona tha... (looking at her) mai aapko or Daya ko surprise dena chahta tha...

Disha was surprised listening to this: Jeet tum sach keh rhy ho... (Abhijeet nodded assuringly; tears welled up in her eyes, she caressed his head with abundant love and care) aaj aapky baba kitny khush hongy... unka khwab tha aapko aik imandaar CID officer bnty huye dekhna... aaj aapny unka khwab pura kr diya... (with lots of prayers) bhagwan humesha aap ko kamyaab kary...

Abhijeet explained further: mai ussi file pe kaam kr raha tha or Daya ny puri file kharab kr di... mai bs last page pe tha us file k or Daya k kheechny k karan wo phat gai... (Disha listened to all of this patiently) khud ba khud mera hath uth gaya...

Disha now returned to the matter and scolded him: lekin jo bhi reason ho bhai ko maarna nhi chahiye tha... agar aap pehly he ussy samjha dety to esa na hota...

Abhijeet: I understand... lekin mai surprise dena chahta tha na... (in confusion) lekin Daya ka reaction is sb mamly mai bht he ajeeb tha... (Disha also had the same feeling to which Abhijeet had given words) aapko pata hai na esi situations mai mjhe he leny k deny par jaaty hain lekin aaj to ulta he ho gaya... (Disha nodded in agreement with him) yaad hai na aapko k bachpan mai kesy larta tha wo mjh sy...

$$$$$$$$$$

Daya was of eight years and Abhijeet was of fourteen years old. Abhijeet was working on his volcano project he had to submit for his geography assignment. Daya came and insisted on playing with Abhijeet, he was constantly budging him: bhai... chalo na... mjhe tumhary sath khelna hai football... (requesting) please na... chalo na... bs aik match... I promise jaldi sy khatam ho jaye ga match...

Abhijeet while concentrating on the model as it was in the final stage: Daya mjhe pareshan na karo jao jaa k apny friends k sath khelo mjhe kaam krny do mera...