Chapter 5.5 Love is in the air

This is a short chapter in wich I'll explain how Kana ended up with Arius .

~~~~~~~~~~Kana POV

It is just a normal day like any other.No it isn't just a ordinary It is my first day of school at the  academy as a second year. I am the youngest person to ever enroll at the academy at the age of 9 years old. I'm 10 years old and the President of the student  council of the school a place where power dicates your rank and influence and  I had plenty of it. I am a sage rank magicain and a Warrior rank and battle rating.My clan  ussually calls me me a genius, a prodigy or even the new princess  of carnage but I alwais shut them up as there are alwais people stronger than me.

In the first day of the new year i could sense all the small killing intents of the new and older students trying to intimidate eachother and establish the yerarchy when suddenly. *A massive outburts of killing intent filled with mallice and sick pleasure as if a Dragon  was preparing to purge an human settlement and eat anyone  in it.It  was strong but not enough to knock me out untill.When i looked there were some twins  that looked like they were 7 years old."No way someone younger than me  is enrolling" but my toughts were  suddenly intrerupted as a new killing intent stronger than the previous one appeared. It was the principal and she was doing the shower of fear to show the students who is the boss and to prevent them from being too cocky in the future. 

I tought that this will calm the newbies but i was wrong.  the 2 presures of the twins formed a front against the new presure and stoop par on par.*Just what on hell are those twins* I murmured as i was loosing  myself and was droping on the ground.In that moment  one of the twins looked at me .It wat the boy and he was checking to see if anyone was still standing.My gaze met his and I could feel my hearth  beating so fast as if desiring to get out of my chest .His gaze was one that maked me loose myself in it  and it thatm oment it didn't matter what his strength ,familly and social status were.I wanted those eyes to be looking only at me but my body couldn't follow my hearth's desire and i passed out in the very next moment as the 2 forces  of the twins and the principals were too much for me. Later i found out out his name was Arius   a half vampire and half from Roa clan 2 of them ost powerfull clans of the demon race on par with the primordial dragons and Ancient demons.

 A few days later i found out just how weak I was compared to them. Bolth of them were Great sage ranks in magic and Great Warriors in battle.But the principal was already  a Goddess of death on battlefield as her batle rank was God class so I was used with seeing just a monstrous power BUT  i have never seen someone so young and that strong My hearth was racing again. I  wanted him to be mine  I wanted him  to show me that gaze of those eyes with 2 colours. The left eye  that was as red as my boiling blood was a clear herritage from the vampire clan while the left one  that was darker than the night was along with his horns the only sign of him being from the Roa clan.

  I continued observing him until one day when I finally realised  I have the courage to confess him my love (In the demon culture it doesn't matter who proposes a relationship and (The phrase "The boy must confess first "is only a human standard no other race has it). 

  I devised the perfect plan. I would  ask the principal for a harsher training so that I could receive his help and then when we were alone wich was thanks to Sabrina being right after me in facing the summons of the principal I would confess my love to him The principal knew about my plan  and idk why she agreed on helping me.The plan worked  to well ,atleast the first part of it.The principal summoned a high level  beast that took all my strength to defeat. It took so much time and effort to kill that I was afraid for my life. But Arius was handling SS type summonings as for him  normal S ranks were too weak and Sabrina was dealing with these kinds of monsters daily

  *"Huff Huff" I can't breath.Could someone help me get to my room?* (Kana)

*Arius go help  her get to her chambers please* (principal)

She was keeping her promise of helping him atleast even if she overdid it with the summoned beats i owed her one

 *Ok, Sabrina i won't be missing  a long time but please don't finish it too fast I woldn't want to miss my time.* He said that whil grabbing me in a princess style carrying and taking me to my room.I blushed so hard that even his dense head could tell something was wrong.

As we reached the dormitories he asked me if something was wrong and then I asked him.

*Do you like me?* I know that  was a little blunt but i just couldn't control myself.

*Whaa... what are you saying there.. I don't know..* He said that  a bit flustered and with big blushing cheecks.From that moment i got up from his arms and asked told him.

*I liked you from day one would you please spare me of holding up these feelings  I have for you and give me an answer I doubt my 2 hearths can hold this anxiety.* I said that in the most serious thone that I could muster

*Yes but  i'm not sure if I am ready for this* He said that while i could see embarassment on his face.

The let this tell you if you are ready* I kissed him as hard as I could and he responded. That was my first kiss and I couldn't have used it any better.

After that  I told him.*Go now there is no point in making your sister wait too long* I said that while turning around to him and maked a slight bow.After  I said that bolth of us parted. I went to my room  for a really deserved rest as I felt my legs couldn't take my weight any longer and he went back to the training ground.I couldn't feel any lust like  i feel from most of the demon race but  I sensed happyness and relief as I was sensing him going away. I think he also wanted to use this chance to tell his feelings for me. That damn sneaky principal. She manipulated us and we fell for it, but no use getting flustered about it it worked out well in the end.