chapter 6:My only friend is my enemies enemy !!!

Author note:Hi everybody it's I'm glad to see so many of you reading my novel I'd like to tell you that this volume has only 2 chapters left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Adriana POV~~~~~~~~~

The next morning i found myself tied up in some unbrakable chains  that were restricting my magical power.... I was already use with this scene in the morning. I felt more like home here near small rats ,garbage,blood and chains than near fellow humans or even more than what i felt when  I was near my fellow coleagues .

I had finnally deviced a plan for me to escape from these slave marks but it was risky and would only work if I was to do it alone.So I begun waiting, waiting for my chance to escape and get my revenge .

2 weeks later ~~~~

Me and my group received a new mission.To exterminate a group of of crazed sick beastman that had lost their sanity and started atacking humans.If I wouldn't be a target to them I would accually help them.A week ago we received this mission to  get rid of them and after a week of traveling we finnally arrived there.

There were a group of 150 of them while there were 6 of us But it didn't matter for me.I was planning of using this chance to flee in the chaos and get to a slave trader and have him remove this damned mark .

*They are purely berserk* One of the girls said that as we saw them roaring  In the distance as the screams of men (guards most likely) were been slowly dissapearing as they were killed.

We arrived at the village and as soon as we sawght the beastmen we started atacking the beastmen. In the confusion and blood there I managed to slip away and while my classmates were fighting what it seemed  to be a loosing battle,ofc after i slayed like 10 of those beastmen. It took me 2 hours to reach then earest  city and I found a slave shop.

*Greetings miss !What is it that it brings a beautifull girl like you here ?*(Slave trader) - He was a normal man with a black costume. But i could feel the smell of blood and a dark aura from him.Strangely it was a nice aura.

*I'd like you to erase this*I showed him my chest in wich my slave mark was imprinted More exactly it was imprinted on my right boob.I felt a bit ashamed of showing my chest to a man but removing the slave mark came first.

*Hmm it's a powerfull slave mark.I won't ask you how you got it and where your master is but the price for removing it is 100 gold* 100 Gold was enough to buy yourself  a small hose  wth furniture and some pets.It was as much as a normal peasant was making in 4 decades..Fortunatly i had 200 gold coins at me from my  extermination Quests and selling the loots i was getting  on them .

*Seems fair enough take 50 gold coins now and  another 50 after the job is done* As i said that he didn't show any emotions and we went to a room in the back and begun the extraction process.It took 2 hours to remove it and i felt that my chest was burining the hole time but it was finnallly done  I was free.After that i thanked him and gave him the rest of the money .

~~~A few years later( in the mean time Arius is graduating) .

I'ts been several years since i gained my freedom.Aparently i'm considered dead by the kingdom so I'm curently keeping a low profile near the borders with the demons .

In the couple of years since i have  arrived in this world I experienced the truths  about my own race wich i hoped they never even existed: war corruption,depravatins,deceits and many others but sometimes I noticed a shred of hope. Humans helping each other in times of need,suffering together and laughing together. Those small and bright moments maked me think that not all humans are bad but it still didn't stop my thirst for revenge on those bastards .

One day  I was traveling and thinking of ways to get home or if  I even want to get home . My original world also had the same humans full of imperfections,fear and hatred but they didn't show it on their faces, In this world atleast humans don't hide their  ugly faces.

*Hmm* In that moment an small dart like those from the game of Darts hit me in the neck .

*Ughh What is this* In that moment a figure appeared from the forest and said.

*Hello there friend*

*F....riend.....ughh.!*The next thing  i knew was that I fell asleep .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~Author note

Sorry for the late update but from now on I'll post only once a week.