Little Discovery

Hello everyone! Before you read this fanfic, i just wanna explain a few things!
This fanfiction was published in the early 2021.

In May my account was hacked, or at least I think it was. I couldn't get my account back on many platforms, wattpad being one of them.
Recently I just got my account back and un-publisbed this fan fiction due to the fact that we haven't updated it for months and couldn't make a new chapter on time!

I'm re-publishing this fanfic in case if some of my readers wondered where did this fanfiction went!
(For the ones that didn't read my message in "Conversation"!)

To the people who had read this fanfic a while ago, there will be a lot of changes to the fanfiction!

We will be changing the format of the chapters into a better, not so messy and confusing to read!

I'll also be changing my A/N's to a better version!

-Author ୨୧

------------------------------------------------------------

!T/W!: Swearing/Cringe"

Disclaimer Notes:
This story is entirely fictional. Please, do not spread hate, nor comment anything hateful to the members in this story.
Don't take anything seriously in this story.
Comments like: "(insert_name) just die." "(insert_name) is so annoying they should die." will not be tolerated. Restrain yourself from commenting such profanities. Thank you and enjoy the story.

Please read the ff in a mobile (if possible). The texting style that we changed are more comfortable/normal to read in mobile, but it's the opposite for laptop/pc. If you dont have a mobile, it's okay, we aren't forcing you. The disadvantage is that it'll seem weird and not that comfortable to read! Nonetheless, hope you have an amazing day!

------------------------------------------------------------

                    Chapter 1

"Daddy?"

"Yes Baby?"

asked Hoseok.

"Uppies~ Uppies!"

The little one reached out his hand, craving for Hoseok to carry him.

"What do you say when you're asking for a favour?"

Hoseok chuckled.

"Uppies, pwease Daddy~"

Hoseok smiled softly. He picked Namjoon up and carried him to his bedroom, the little one shoved his head into the older's neck.

Hoseok opened the little's bedroom door and placed the little one on the bed gently. He went over to close the door, then he went and laid down beside the little and cuddled him.

"I love you, my sweetie pie."

"i wuv you two daddy!~"

After some time cuddling, the little was sound asleep. Hoseok carefully got up from the bed to prevent the little one from waking up, closing the door on his way out. He looked around to make sure no one was home to discover his secret. As he expected, the members were not home, they had all gone out.