Quitting this ff

Hello everyone! Long time no see.

First I want to apologize, I'm sorry we have not been able to complete this fan fiction. Things have really changed a lot during these years. It's been 2 years since this fan fiction started. Honestly it's crazy how time flies by so fast.

When I first started this ff I had no idea where I was gonna go with it, but now that I think about it, I was definitely more onto little space and the psychological side. Though I had absolutely no ides on how to present/write it out, which is why I was quite hesitant about the Trigger Warnings in the book description.
"Will I even be able to complete this ff?"
Well, in the end I jinxed myself, but it was the right decision.

Back then my writing skills and grammar were absolutely horrid. If it weren't for the editor of the story it would've been way, way worst and cringier.
I've came a long way, and I'm grateful for my sibling, JJ — aka the editor of this fanfic you guys often see in the credits/Author's Notes. yoinkth

During these 2 years things have really changed a lot for me. I figured out more about myself, my identity, the people around me, and more.

And I put into more thought about this fan fiction, the more I think about it the weirder the idea of writing explicit fanfiction based on real life people without their consent just kind of hit me. Well, I did thought about this before while working on this ff, but I chose to not think about it too much since it was a bit too late to step back with a lot of ideas and hope in this story.

(Of course I don't mean any offence to those that actually do write/read them, it's just not exactly what I want to do for the time being. Plus, I kinds lost motivation to follow any BTS, or overall kpop content since last year. I got really burnt out from it. Forgive me.)

However, as time went on we kinda lost motivation to continue this fanfic. Even if we had ideas it was hard to write them out, to put it in short we just got drained out. Plus, there were a lot going on with our own personal lives too. School, exams, mental health, etc.

So I've decided that we're officially quitting this fanfiction, thus writing this out.
Oncr again, I am truly sorry for those who were a fan of this story and hoped for us to continue it.

I haven't opened this app for months, but I'm coming back to it now to read some stories and hopefully train my writing skills and overall English grammar.

Thank you to those that accompanied us throughout this entire journey, it was certainly an enjoyable trip!
I wish you all the greatest, please stay safe out there, don't forget to rest and don't overwork yourself! <3
♡´・ᴗ・'♡

Sincerely,
𝓐𝓬𝓮𝓵 , 𝓙𝓙

—March 12, 2022.
~The end of our fanfiction, “Little Confort” ♡︎