Little Troubles

T/W: A bit of ED (Eating Disorder)

T/W for close minded people: Homosexuality 🏳‍🌈

A/N: This story is entirely fictional. Please, do not spread hate, nor comment anything hateful to the members in this story. Don't take anything seriously in this story.
Comments like: "(insert_name) just die." "(insert_name) is a prick, just kill him off." will not be tolerated. Restrain yourself from commenting such profanities. Enjoy the story.

A/N: Please read the ff in a mobile (if possible). The texting style that we changed are more comfortable/normal to read in mobile, but it's the opposite for laptop/pc. If you dont have a mobile, it's okay, we aren't forcing you. The disadvantage is that it'll seem weird and not that comfortable to read! Nonetheless, hope you have a good day!

------------------------------------------------------------

                    Chapter 8

A/N: Continues at Namjoon's Studio from last chapter's cliff hanger.

"I'm gay."

"...I'm gay too," Namjoon replied quietly.

"Ah," Jungkook blinked. A silence hung before he asked, "Eh, you are?"

"Mhmm," Namjoon hummed, nodding his head. "I am indeed a homosexual."

"Oh... I see," Jungkook said. Then, he started laughing. It made Namjoon laugh along as well.

"HAHA!! Ha.. HAH... Oh, thank goodness," Jungkook laid back, relief washed over his face. "I was afraid of something else... I'm glad this is the outcome."

"Haha," Namjoon chuckled.

Suddenly, the tense atmosphere became a more cheerful one. Maybe it's because of relief, maybe it's because of not wanting anymore stress, but whatever it is, it's good.

After a moment of pure laughter, the two calmed down. Jungkook took a big sip from his water, while Namjoon continued looking at the ground, but this time, his expression was happier.

"...You know, I always thought something was up, but I never imagined that it would be this," Jungkook confessed, holding his bottle.

Namjoon gave a small, nervous smile. "Really?"

"Yup," Jungkook responded, "I mean, I'm not, not surprised, I'm just... Immune? No, that's not the word... I just don't think this is a big deal, you know?"

Namjoon looked at him with widened eyes. "It isn't?"

Jungkook shook his head. "To me, it isn't."

"I'm glad," Namjoon let out a big smile, this time out of happiness. "I thought about telling you, but uh, I didn't know when to tell you."

Jungkook hummed. "Understandable. I would be anxious to tell anyone if I was a little."

The silence became comfortable. Fascinating thing, it is. How a situation could become cold and tense, to light-hearted and comfortable in about five minutes is weird, but it's cool.

"Does anyone else know about you being a little?" Jungkook asked out of curiosity.

"Yeah, by accident though," Namjoon replied. "Actually, funny thing. Hoseok found out I was a little the same way you did, except a little different."

Jungkook tilted his head. "Really? Did he barge into your office?"

"Well, not barge in to say... I'm not exactly sure, I was asleep at the time."